🔺 Chapter 29🔻

Happy international women's day!

Vote 🌟 and enjoy!

Chapter 29

Unedited

One week later

Monday

Club High

Brymo sat on a long stool on stage singing one of his slow singles, "Woman"

🎶E get this woman, I carry her matter for head

I no fit fake am......🎶

Osaze sat on a high stool with his untrimmed side burns, he raised a glass of tequila and Raymond collected the glass from him. "Dude! It's okay, are you trying to kill yourself? We said you should come out of your shell, just have some fun time not get drunk." He snapped and Kubiat exhaled.

"Osaze you have to calm down and take this easy"

"Easy? The woman I love has gone back to Benin, she doesn't even to speak to me. I'm sad okay? I'm heart broken"

"I don't think it's Osas, maybe it's this song that's playing" Obinna answered and Raymond glared at him. "What do you have against Brymo?"

"Nothing." He answered now turning towards Osaze, "If you want my advice, I think you should go to Benin, just surprise her, you know say girls like surprises"

"I don't think she wants to see me"

"Just surprise her"

Raymond raised his hands, "I don't think that's necessary. I think you should just give her more time, when she's ready to talk to you, I'm sure she'll get to you" "I second that" Kubiat gave Raymond a look then he dunk the whole drink into his mouth while Obinna gave the both of them a familiar, he knew something was definitely up but he shrugged the thought off.

A week ago

At the police station

"You're that little girl, Osas?" Morenike called out on realizing who she was then she turned towards Osaze, "Really?" 

"What?" Goriola asked in shock, "Wait...." He paused pointing at her while Eniola and Folabi were left in wonder.

Osas covered her lips with her palms, she couldn't believe her discovery, "Bengee?" She asked and Osaze shut his eyes in regret, he didn't expect her to find out this way. 

"Osas I can explain"

Osas scoffed looking at Goriola,  "Gee shey?" She asked, "Um, Osas...Shit" He muttered , "It.... It doesn't even look like...." He stammered, his legs went weak. "I...I.... I didn't know.... I...I'm sorry" he apologized and she punched him on his face.

Goriola knew he deserved it!

"Where Jerry dey make the three of una complete" she snapped and Folabi understood this time. He wasn't new to the story of her rape.

"Wait.... Is this the..." He trailed off.

"This life is fucked up" Goriola confessed finally taking his seat before he falls down from the shock.  Osas scoffed and walked out of the police station and Osaze followed her.

She stopped on sighting Chief Akinola addressing the press. "I knew I'll definitely be released cause I'm a good citizen of this country by God's grace and I have never done anything to harm anyone. When God is on your side, it doesn't matter what anybody does, whether they try to drag your name in the mud, God will surely intervene" he answered and Osas passed another route, the last thing she wanted was to be asked questions that'll only make her cry!