🔺 Chapter 40🔻

Thank God it's Friday!!!!

💃💃💃

I'm on medication and I'm doing better guys, thanks to all those who reached out and those who had me in their mind 😊

Brace yourself guys, another long one 💃💃💃

Assuming I was dividing this chapters like other writers, I for don reach Chapter 65 oh 😂

Vote oh

Vote 🌟 and

Enjoy

Chapter 40

Unedited

Friday

Obianuju walked into the doctor's office with her heart in her throat. It was time to get her test results, "Doctor good morning" "Good morning Miss Obianuju. Please have your seat" She requested and she did. Her heart still pounding with a lot of 'what if' questions running through her mind.

"How are you this morning?"

"I'm... I'm fine"

"How was your night?"

"It was great"

"And your husband?" "He's fine."

"Have you been sleeping fine?" "Yes" "No issue with your body?"

"None doctor, I've been fine, why are you asking? I came for the"

"Test result I know" the doctor answered handing the result to her, "Is it positive?" Obianuju asked, "Am I pregnant?" "Why don't you look at it for yourself, I can't say it" she replied and her face fell.

"I know how much you've wanted this"

"God!" She exhaled dropping the paper on the doctor's desk. "Is there any need looking at it?" She asked and the doctor nodded, "Why? So I can be more disappointed?" She asked busting into tears.

"Jesus, Miss Obianuju! You're pregnant, the result came out positive, I was just pulling your legs. Just a take a look at it"

Obianuju widened her eyes, she reached for the result and opened it then she exhaled in relief placing it on her chest, "Congratulations, you're two months gone, that was why I was asking if there has been any signs"

Obianuju shook her head, "No" she sniffled, "You scared me" "I'm sorry" "Is that even professional?" She asked and they both laughed. "I'm so happy right now"

"Congrats"

Vera unlocked the door to Tacha's room then she walked in. "I'm not a prisoner" Tacha complained and Vera smiled faintly, "I know but its necessary" she answered. "I spoke to a therapist, Dr Joke, I feel whatever you're facing, it's more psychological, you need rehabilitation and therapy, you'll talk to her and she'll talk you through what to do"

"I don't know"

"I know I've harsh but the truth is, you keep acting stupid and making mistakes, and hence disappointing me. I've been in my own dark state too. A part in my life where I needed to talk to someone, you're being secretive but I think Dr Joke is the right person to talk to"