🔺 Chapter 16🔻

Chapter 16

Unedited

"Time up!" Eniola yelled and Osas slowly pulled away and they both shared a look briefly. She wished it didn't have to end yet so did he.

Osas, wake up! Na your Oga oh!

Snap out of it Osaze, you have a girlfriend and she's your employee! He thought within then he cleared his throat.

Osas then returned back to where she was seated avoiding looks from every corner.

"That was fun" Vera answered and Osaze gave her a look, was it intentional?

Eniola frowned at her, she was no longer smiling at her future sister in law. Why will she pull off such a thing knowing fully well she was in their midst.

Couldn't she have asked her  to kiss Osaze instead?

"Osas spin the bottle" Vera noted but Osas rose up instead. "I want to urinate" she lied leaving and Eniola held the bottle spinning it and it stopped facing now Obianuju. "Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Two years being married, why aren't you pregnant? I'm curious and I'm sure everyone's curious too"

"We're not planning on having children yet" Raymond answered knowing how sensitive his wife can be concerning this topic. "It should be her reply, I mean afterall, it's just a game right?"

"Did you have to ask me something that personal?" She asked fighting her tears from pouring down then she rose and Eniola scoffed, "What's personal about that? You could have just said, I'm not ready and we'll move on"

"You only asked that question cause you knew how badly I want a child"

"Nuju" Raymond called out following her and she walked away and all eyes turned towards Eniola.

"What did I do?"

Osas entered into the guest toilet after searching for it. Her heart was still racing fast from kissing her boss. She bit her lower lips then she ran her fingers through the lips as flashes of the kiss replayed in slow motion in her head.

Then she remembered Ejiro's word and she tried to brush the thought off. "No! E no possible" she slapped her cheeks continuously, "Wake up Osas, wake up! Na on top one kiss you dey do like mumu for?" She asked and and the kiss once again replayed in her mind and her heart melted like ice then she exhaled leaning against the wall.

" Why I dey feel like this now? Jesus Christ of Nazareth, help me."

Obianuju entered into the room busting into tears and Raymond followed her in. "Why did you react that way? You just gave yourself out there. People are going to start thinking we're having issues with birth"

"Aren't we?" She asked and he exhaled.

"We're not. We're just experiencing mild delays"

"Are you sure? What if we can't have children?" She trailed off and Raymond shook his head placing his forehead against hers, "We will. At the right time"

"Did you see how she kissed my boyfriend like she was kissing hers?" Eniola complained to Queen in the living room after they had been left alone. "I felt the tension sha and it was like Osaze was even enjoying it."