🔺 Chapter 37🔻

I hate posting long chapters it takes time to arrange 😪

Yes guys, it's the longest Chapter I've ever updated and I'm not posting like this again 🤣😂 so just enjoy this offer while it lasts

Vote 🌟 and enjoy!

Chapter 37

Unedited

Eniola blinked her eyes, "You're joking right?" She scoffed, "This is all a joke, I get it cause my parents can never lie to me. If they had adopted me, they would have told me." "You were adopted in the year 1995, you were a year and a half."

"You're lying and I'll prove it to you" she brought out her phone moving outside in order to move away from the sound.

Madam Davina followed her.

She dialed her father's number and it rang, "Pick up, pick up, pick up Dad" she tapped her lap nervously and continuously. "Hello dear" she heard his voice then she exhaled in relief. "Thank God Daddy, Jemima's party was thrown in Club High and I kind of ran into that lady from this morning. I think she's high on something cause she said I was adopted" she laughed hysterically.

"It's crazy right? I mean she called me Uwa, that's crazy, my name is Eniola."

"Eniola" he called out, "Dad?"

"That was your name before we..."

Tears trickled down her eyes, "Dad, you can't be serious" "That was what we wanted to tell you buy your Mom...Eniola, you were adopted but we love you like you came directly from.."

Eniola ended the call then she turned back at Madam Davina. "This is.... Oh God, this is crazy. This is really really crazy! So you gave me IP for adoption" "Actually, your mother gave you and your siblings to me do I can find them better parents"

"How many do I have?"

"Three, Osas, Edosa and Efe"

"And Osas is really one of them?" "Yes, you're the third child" "So she wasn't joking when she said she came to Lagos to find her siblings?" "Yes"

"Shit!" Eniola snapped, "Shit shit shit!" Her raced fast, "Oh my God!" She ran her hands through her hair. "Oh my God!" She felt like her heart will give away. "So where are the rest? Do I know them?"

"Yes, you've definitely seen them before, my Son,Chike is Efe and Edosa is Obianuju" "Wait... Obianuju? Are you kidding me?" "I'm not"

"I hate her, I hate the two of them! And I swear, I hate you right, I don't even want to talk about that one that gave birth to us. Argh!" she screamed, "I swear, I'm this close to getting mad!" She tightened her fist walking away.

"I'm sorry you got to find out this way"

Eniola cried, "All my life! All my damn life I've lived with the thought of having one big brother only to realize I've been a lie!" She screamed walking away. "Where are you going to?" "Where do you care? See, whatever you call your name, whatever you are, I don't ever want to see you in my life. I'm literally going into isolation right now"

Madam Davina walked back into the club then she walked up to Folabi. "Where's Eniola?" He asked and She struggled to keep her tears back in. "I think you should meet her before she does something stupid"

Eniola dialed Goriola's number and it rang, "Hey lil sister" "Lil sis? How dare you?" "Wait? The last time I checked, you're still my little sister" "Were you aware that I was adopted?" She asked and Goriola kept mute, "I can explain.