🔺 Chapter 46🔻

It's a long episode guys

Enjoy and Vote 🌟

Chapter 46

Unedited

Osas got down from the patrol car with the two policemen and photographer. They knocked on the door and the security at the gate opened up with his brow raised at him. "Una again? Wetin una want again?" He asked and Osas folded her hands while the police showed him a search warrant.

"We have a search warrant to search the whole building"

"The one you guys did before kor?" He asked and Oga Solo turned back at Osas, "No ask me, ask her" "Will you do your job?" Osas snapped and the police men forced themselves in followed by the photographer and her.

Osas felt this negative aura in the air, more than she felt the last time she came. The aura was more like the one she felt the first time! A grin formed on her face, she had hope she was definitely going to find something.

Osas made way towards the room used as a shrine for the ritual but it was locked. She tried peeping into the key hole but it was completely useless. "You won't see anything there" Adetutu replied from behind and she turned sideways looking at Adetutu.

"Adetutu" she called out suddenly getting emotional on seeing her face again. The photographer looked around, "Huh....My name isn't Adetutu, it's Ezekiel or you can call me Zeke" he replied and Osas rolled her eyes, preparing herself for the familiar questions that will troop in soon.

Who the hell are you talking to?

Are you normal?

"I wasn't talking to you"

"Who the hell is Adetutu?"

Osas moved close to her, "Ade we need evidence, any kind of evidence, pictures, anything!" "I told you already to check the graveyard"

The photographer blinked his head, "Who the hell are you talking to?"

"What graveyard?"

"Behind the house,it's a graveyard there. There are no tomb stones or anything. You don't have to dig far, you'll see bodies, our bodies rotting away"

"Thank you"

"Who are you thanking? Are you even normal?"

"No!" Osas replied, "I'm not normal, I'm talking to one of the girls that were killed, you can't see her but I can!" She snapped looking at Adetutu. "Where is the place?"

Adetutu walked away and she followed her.

"Holy shit! Are you like legit talking to a ghost?" He asked now trembling, his head suddenly felt swollen then he ran after her. "Wait for me!"

Osas walked out to the open field, she picked a shovel leaning against a wall. "What are you doing?" Zeke asked and Osas shoved the metal into the soil. "Wetin e look like? Grab one shovel there, start to dey dig"

"For what?"

"Bodies"

Zeke swallowed hard. "You sound so sure?" "Adetutu told me," "How is possible you speak to ghost" "Its a gift." "Wait.... So if you're speaking to a ghost so your claims about this place are right?" "Didn't you believe me?"

"I didn't. I'm only here because I was assigned to do this job, not because I believe you. Wow, does that mean this whole place is swarming with ghost?"