🔺 Chapter 25🔻

I'm grateful to God for being alive to see this day.

It's my birthday!!!!

Happy happy birthday to me!!!!
💃💃💃💃

It's a two in one chapter

Vote and Enjoy!

Chapter 25

Unedited

"Is that period?" Osaze asked and Osas rolled her eyes, "No, it's menstruation, what will it be again?"

"Why are you angry?"

Osas slapped her face then she exhaled as more fluids rushed down making her feel uncomfortable. "Oh God. I'm angry at myself, look at what I just did" "I'll have the sheet given to the dry cleaner, you don't have to worry about it"

"My blood? No way! This world is too wicked"

"Okay, what do you want to do? What should I do?"

"Do you have pads?"

"I'll go check if I remained some from last month" he answered and she arced her brow at him then she chuckled. "You for just say no now" "That was supposed to be sarcastic and funny but I've always been accused of telling extreme jokes" he  answered and they both chuckled looking into each other's eyes.  

"Do you have tissue?"

"Yes. What are you going to use it for?"

"What else to put under my...." "I learned those things are not hygienic. They usually end up tearing apart and hence blocking the uterus"

"If na so, e for don block my uterus since! Na just for the time being, I don't even have pant to wear. I'll just it to control the blood"

"I have more boxers"

"The tissue will fall off" she answered and he shut his eyes, he couldn't believe he was having this conversation with her. "Should I get pads?" He asked, "What about the wedding way you dey go?"

"I'm not going there to clean their chairs or open the gate. I'll call Vera or Mrs Obianuju or my little sister Tasha. Anyone that comes quickly with pads and underwear." He grabbed his phone then he stood up from the bed dialing Obianuju's number.

"I'm sorry" she apologized and he shrugged, "For what?" "The stain" she rose up and he saw a glimpse of the stain on her buttocks before she pulled out the bed sheet now wrapping it across her chest.

"I'll be in the guest room" she said leaving.

"Good morning Sir." Obianuju picked  up, "How's Osas?"

"Uh.... She's holding up, she's on her period. She has no pads or panties to wear and the stain is really bad, really bad."

"Why don't you just go out to get it?" Vera suggested and he scratched his head. "I've never done that" "There's always a first time."

"Obianuju is coming"

"If you say" Vera answered hanging up then she called Obianuju. "Good morning to you" "Good morning Mrs Vera" "You're not in the office Uju, sometimes, you need to chill and stop being official for a moment"

Obianuju laughed. "What's going on?" "Can you please delay for a bit? I learned you're bringing pads, Osaze called me too. I want him to get it by himself" "I really want to see Osas, she's been through hell and back"