🔺 Chapter 48🔻

Wishing all my Muslim readers a blessed Sallah!!!!

It's a long Chapter guys!!!

💃💃💃

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟
Vote 🌟

Chapter 48

Unedited

Tacha walked out of Osaze's door, she leaned against the door then she busted into tears. Her phone rang then she cleared her throat before answering the call. "Hey" "Hey" KC replied. "I thought you're distant from your family, what then are you doing with them?" He asked then she rolled her eyes.

"It's complicated. Osas invited me for the trial, it just went there to showy support. I didn't want to be the bad sister in law."  She explained and he scoffed inaudibly. "Can we see?"

"Now?"

"Yes" he replied and she nodded. "Okay.... I could really use some of the good stuff"

Osas walked into the guest room after Tacha left. Chike quickly wiped his tears off and she squat in front of him. "I saw how Tacha left, is everything okay?" She asked then she scoffed, "Of course everything is not okay. Wetin happen?" She asked and Chile sniffled.

"She broke up with me"

"Again?" She asked and he nodded. "You just need to understand her" "What part? The unstable side or her indeciveness? which?" "The part that got raped, its not easy"

"She was indecisive before the rape, we broke up and then we got together before the rape"

"Or maybe na the pregnancy hormones"

Chike busted into tears, "I don't know sis.... I'm tired of the heart break" "he complained and she hugged him slowly patting his back. "It's going to be fine'

Obinna and Omo walked down the stairs, "I don't even know why I'm escorting you back to your car" "You're trying to be romantic" "Romantic what? You don ever see Romantic warri girl before?Now Mr Romantic, who will now escort me back?" She asked and he laughed.

"Wait... can't you be romantic?"

"To who?"

"To me"

"As my what?" She asked and he slapped his chest in hurt. "Ouch, see me thinking we're already dating" he replied and she dating. "Dating as how? Did you ask me out? Everyone is just making their assumption"

"But Mummy said"

"Mummy said..." She mimicked him, "I spoke to your mom, I forgave you and I made an arrangement with her but I clearly can't remember you formally asking me out. And you say I'm not romantic"

Obi laughed. "You want a formal proposal?" "Yes" "How do you do it?" "Are you kidding me?" "I'm serious," "Do it like you did the other day in the car. You can start with a speech"  "I already told you, I've never had any girlfriend, you're the first girl I've ever been interested in, in that manner. I know my mother is my woman my everything, I treasure and love her but I'm promising to do better and make you my priority.  Do you want to be my girlfriend?"