🔺 Chapter 49🔻

Happy weekends guys!!!!

Very long episode!!!!

Vote 🌟 and Enjoy

Chapter 49

Unedited

Morenike kissed Osifo on the lips, "That kiss is as saltless as the sauce you cooked" she complained and she pinched his arm. "Will you let go of that already?" She complained making him laugh.

He heard his phone ring for the twentieth time that evening then he rolled his eyes. "I think I should just switch it off, maybe it's Nkoyo" "No, let it ring. Trust me when i say, it's a turn on for me" she replied pressing her lips against his.

"Why don't I add some salt to this kiss"

"I'll really like that" he answered and she kissed him deeply, now running his hands across his chest.

This was followed by a knock on the door. It was Nana, even though she hated to break up whatever was going on in there. They needed to know that Tacha had been rushed to a hospital.

"Who is it?" She shouted, "It's me Morenike" "What is it?" She groaned and Osifo laughed.

"I hate to break your romance sugbon nkan to sele. Please open the door" she begged and Morenike quickly pulled her night robe wearing it then she ran towards the door to open it.

"What happened?"

"Its Tacha, she was rushed to the hospital"

Hospital

Osaze was pacing left and right the hospital hallway while Osas cringed her face at his inability to stay calm for a minute. "Osaze calm down" Osas begged and he shot a look at her.

"No worry, carry on" she replied looking away and he walked up to her. "I didn't mean it that way" he whispered. "I no vex, I'm just leaving you to yourself"

"I just can't calm down. For crying out loud, I'm scared" tears ran down his eyes and she wiped them off. "Let's be hopeful. Let's leave it to God and the doctors to do their job"

Osaze sobbed wiping catarrh off his nose, "I won't forgive myself if she dies. I'll never forgive myself" he placed his hands on his arching chest. "Just take it easy. Osaze I swear, if you get heart attack for here, I go house leave you" "I don't want to take it easy, I just want to cry my eyes out"

"Ehya. Cry me a river. Make I bring pail come make you for kukuma cry inside. At least I get wetin I go use baf tomorrow, na that kain water I dey like. Abi make I dig hole make you cry put inside, make I for swim inside" she chipped in leaving him speechless.

Kubiat leaned on the wall with his hands on his head. "I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to Tacha" "Hey, it's not your fault" Ejiro said running her hands on the shoulder holster he had on.

"It is"

"You told her to stay back, you did your best to make sure she stops the investigation but she didn't. How is it your fault? Don't blame yourself for this, no one saw it coming"

"I did! Tacha.... She's just so stubborn" his phone rang. He sniffled before answering the call. "Hey" "How is she?" Detective Kenneth asked, "Nothing. The doctors are trying to revive her" he sobbed and the detective kept quiet.

"We got the dealers. It was successful. That was all I wanted to... say. I'm sorry about Tacha" "Oh save the apology Kenneth, she's not dead!" He snapped hanging up. "Can you.... Can you imagine this guy?" He stammered through then he hissed loudly.