🔺 Chapter 26🔻

My birthday was great, for those who are curious to know! It was my best do far!💃😊

Thank you for the love guys!!!!

I didn't type at all! I was running around cause we had visitors!

I'm sorry the update is coming in late, for those who chatted with me on Whatsapp, I showed them evidence of my busy-ness today. We had to peel cassava and also grind them to make garri.

Enjoy the chapter and vote 🌟!

Chapter 26

Unedited

Osas blushed, her face heated as a result of the kiss. "Wait, does that mean... We're dating?" She's inquired and Osaze raised his brow in shock at how stupid the question sounded, "Are you seriously asking that question?" He asked and she laughed.

"I just want know now, I just want to know where I stand and set things, you know straight"

"Okay, we are"

Osas smiled, "So I don't have to call you Mr Osaze again" she moved her lips close to his and he chuckled, "Yes"

"Can I call you Bengee?" She asked and he stalled, "Don't! Please don't, besides you're supposed to have a pet name for me" "What's my own pet name?"

"Huh......Osarieme"

Osas laughed, "Make I no go far now, yours will be Osaze" she answered and he chuckled. "I'll think of something and since we're setting things straight, you don't have to work at the foundation again"

Osas shook her head, "Huh huh, I need a job." "You don't, not when you have me, I'll take care of your needs" "I need a job, I no fit dey make I no do anything, so If i need to cook food now, I go meet you for every ten kobo" he shook her head, "No. I'm not a lazy person and I have responsibilities"

"Like returning Omo's money, paying Osato and Zuwa's school fees...." He trailed off and Osas raised her brow in shock. "How? How you...?" She asked then she folded her hands.

"Lie like! Shebi you say you no carry the paper"

"I'm sorry, I saw everything and I'm ready to help you."

Osas bit her lips, "Thank you but I'll still work" "What do you think people will say when they find out the lady I'm dating still cleans in the foundation? They'll think I'm being unfair"

"I'll have to do something, I need to do something" she answered kissing him and he kissed her too. "What did you have for lunch?"

"I'm just feeling like swallowing. That's the.... what's that thing called, it was in my head a while ago" "Cravings" "Yeah. I'm having cravings for Ogbono soup and one nice fufu" she shut her eyes and he smiled.

"I'll order for it"

"No, I'll cook"

"You can't go out, remember?"

"But you can"

Osaze shook his head, "No!" "Why? You never go market for your life before?" "Not exactly, except to buy things for rice, I don't do soup" he answered and she laughed.

"So you don't cook soup"

Osaze laughed, "I can't cook soup, I don't cook most times, my food usually tastes like crap"  "Well, you're lucky I'm here then" she answered and he chuckled then he shook his head, I'm not going to the market. I won't want to buy the wrong stuff"