🔺 Chapter 47🔻

Yay!!!! There's an update

💃💃💃

I'm sure someone is saying, "Issa lie!" 🤣😂

I was motivated guys!!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!!

Enjoy and Vote!

Chapter 47

Unedited

Four hours earlier

5:03 am

Osas woke up from having a dream about Ezekiel. She exhaled turning towards Osaze who was still sleeping then she went into the bathroom to ease herself. She turned on the shower then washed her face in the sink. She looked into the mirror then she walked back into the room.

"Good morning" Osaze said to her so she laid on top of him, her head along his belly while her hands put pressure against his crotch, causing a reaction and she did not noticed.

"Did you even sleep?"

"I did. A bit"

"Let's get ready"

"No, I'm feeling.... What's that word...."

"What word?"

"Like you want to do something but you don't feel like it"

"Hesitation?"

"No"

"Reluctant?"

"Exactly! I'm feeling reluctant. Let's just stay here, this might be the only joy I get today so ...just let me be. Good morning" she replied kissing his navel and he laughed shutting running his fingers along her all back weaves.

There was a knock on the door, this was followed by Chika's voice, she and Omo were left after everyone went their separate ways.  "Babe, if you are not busy, check your Instagram, it's like going mad!"

Osas quickly picked up her phone, she turned on her phone then went on Instagram. She checked her notifications only to find videos she was tagged to. "Osas, come 7 am, we the Benin community go march go that court to show you full support. Babes, we've got your back oh, whether the judge like am or not, this meeting no go extend pass today.  We go show them say the warri na from warrior them carry am from and we no dey ever carry last!"

Tears ran down Osas face, "I can't believe this is happening"

Now

Different persons lift up placards with words like;

Justice for Osas

Justice for Adetutu

They were all people's family members, they didn't deserve to die!

Chief Akinola must pay

Justice must be served

No Audio Justice

Life imprisonment for Chief Akinola

We can't stay quiet any longer!

Stop ritualism!

We no gree chorus resounded at the background.