Chapter 2

Corey

I sighed as I put luggages and supplies into the SUV. We were going to the Academy's campout again this year. We came every year to help the new, or young people that came into the hands of this organization.

It been a long 7 years to get over Sang. My Sunshine. It hurt us, it broke us. We didn't know what we were thinking. How we could ever think that. Luke disappear that day, he was gone for a few months. Didn't tell us where he went, he said he just needed time.

I wish I had the guts to do what he did. But I couldn't, I couldn't leave my brothers. Raven tried to comfort me, and I pushed him away. Our relationship ended when we ended it with Sang. I don't k ow why, it just ended up that way. He apologized over and over again.

But I couldn't forgive him. We had bird that was perfect for us, and I didn't want to believe what we found. I felt like someone was playing a sick trick. And I couldn't trace it. No one talked to each other for weeks, we could barely get by doing assignments and missions. It was just too hard.

I think it was 3 weeks when Dr. Roberts came with Mrs. Rose. He called a meeting for everyone to be there, we had to explain Luke for being absent. He was furious with the team, he yelled at us about Sang.

We knew it would happen when she told her father figure. Her family before we met. She only counted on one person if her life fell apart, I'm glad she has him. That day Mr. B got angry, he tried to explain the situation but Dr. Roberts wasn't having any of it.

It got so bad Mrs. Rose signed to him with and angry expression. Only a few of the guys understood her, what we didn't expect was when she tossed a right hook in the middle of Mr. B's face breaking his nose.

They left after that, we were told not to look for her. And if we ever run into her, we would to turn the other direction. Dr. Roberts didn't want to be our council for the team, he passed us over to Mr. Bubble, who was an asshole. The strict leader that wants things done right, fast, efficient.

He was like a drill sergeant everyone hated. I hated how the guys got us into this position. It seemed like the council didn't really want to work with us anymore, we weren't the team they could count on lately. Another team took that position. Everyone else looked to them for help.

When like came back he didn't speak. He got things done when asked but didn't talk. He signed to Mr. B only. He even got hours because he wouldn't talk to us. It was hard. He looked so broken nothing fixed him. Not even a smile when North try to give him candy.

Luke threw the candy away, he spent a lot of time at the diner. The guys families hated us too when they found out we broke it off with Sang. We tried to get back to normal the best we could but it just wasn't the same. Years passed and the guys went on dates, trying to move on.

I went on one with a cute guy I met the local college. IT needed some help, we saw each other for a week. Until Raven saw us. He beat him up and took off. I had to take him to the hospital, and told him I was sorry.

I ignored Ravens apologizes some more, he wasn't the guy I fell in love with anymore. He kept trying to make me jealous but it had no effect. This went on for a long time.

Then things started to get better, Luke talked but not a lot. We had family dinners again, started hanging out with each other. When we decided to date again too, Owen and Sean brought up being snipped for those that hasn't got it done. I already was bit my twin wasn't.

They all got it done, we didn't need to worry about getting girls pregnant. Especially if everyone (Raven) wanted to have lots of sex. It was about a year ago the guys found a bird they all liked again. She was pretty but I wasn't on board.