Chapter 8

Sang

One more day. 24 hours, we'll be done. This camping trip has been a success so far, the kids had a lot of fun. The stories they told me before bed always made my heart warm. They are good kids, helped others and they got to experience how the Academy works.

They always wanted to see for themselves, but being ghosts, well...things had to be different. I promised Uncle Phil that we would do it this year. He was all but a happy aged man to see his grandkids out an about with the academy.

When the kids were born, he was there for me. He made sure we were well taken care of, he even cut the cords during my c-section. He shed some tears when he got to hold them. He that led me for making him a grandpa. And I swear they were the most spoiled kids ever.

He only told Mrs, Rose about them. When we got out of the hospital after 3 months, she help us settle in. She even stayed until I no longer needed her help. But I couldn't take her time away for too long, so I hired some great nannies. Which she knew of, so I was greatful.

I was making chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast, with a side of fruit. It made the inside of the RV smell really good. I wish I could cook outside, but I didn't want anyone to notice me.

I worked with a lot of groups, I even opened up to most of them about my identity. I trusted them and they trusted me. I made some good friends with a few of them too, we always keep in touch. They know about the kids, and promised not to tell the BT team. Uncle even said there would be great consequences if word got out. They don't know that their ghosts, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I was on my last pancake, the kids were outside by the fire and we're talking. They always pick a different language to use. It's sometimes weird when they use 5 words from a language then switch it for another, the 5 words from that language and switch again. I think it's pretty nice they have something like that. Like a code. I think whoever is a master in bilingual would understand.

I remember every milestone they took, they took together as a team. It made me proud to see their accomplishments, and how quickly they learned too. Like me. It's like they knew middle school level things at the age of 5. Something about wanting to learn everything gave them motivation.

And I was more than happy to teach them. 7 years seemed to have pass by without me knowing. I never gave up after that day, it hurt but I pushed myself to be strong. My babies needed me and I would never let them down.

(Flashback)

*4 months pregnant*
I heard my alarm buzzing me to get up. "I'm pregnant! Leave me alone. Let me sleep." I said groggily. My back was hurting a bit and my stomach was swelling. I rubbed my belly and told my babies good morning. I told them a made up story about  a boy that ate nothing about chocolate chip pancakes and he was the happiest boy ever. Then his brother made him add fruit to his pancake batter so he would be healthy.

I made up all kinds of short stories to tell. I don't know what made me add the guys in, but it helped me. It hurt my heart but helped my mind. I forced myself and walked to my new best friend.

Ms. Toilet.

After I was done and washed up I called over my shoulder, "see you very soon!" Yup, I was back to talking to myself and to objects. I made some breakfast and got ready for work. I was in Germany. After getting some check ups done, I was recommended to a better private facility for a multiple pregnancy.

I got a small place here near the hospital, luckily it was close to an Academy HQ. I met some great folks, and I had to let their council know I was a ghost Uncle sat in on the meeting with us. They were happy to work with me and do paperwork. Only a few times I would go out on the field and play spy. It was safe enough, so I took it.