Chapter 29

Sang

I was tied to a chair in a dark room, the fucking AC was on and I was freezing. I woke up like this the other day, I was sore and in pain but it looks like I was stitched up and ready to go. The blonde bitch from the bar forced food and meds down my mouth, but didn't say anything. She watched me use the restroom and made sure I was tied back up really good.

I didn't fight nor gave problems, I needed my strength. Especially when I finally got to see what monster was under the mask. I couldn't believe my memory, my mind that finally processed who I was looking at before I got knocked out.

My plan went to shit, I was only hoping to see a face, blow up his home when he left, then finally getting to track him better and see what he's been up to all these years. I don't know where he got those girls but I didn't see it. Now he has two others working with him, who else does he have? What happened to Henry? Is he okay? God, Lily's going to kill me. Shit!

Now I know he knew about the academy and my skills, how do I go about this? He told me about the bounty, about the new players and the fights, but he wants something more, something priceless that I have. That any mob boss would want. But how did he find out it was me? My head hurt from thinking about all this over and over again.

Atlease I didn't have a concussion, his dark eyes was like an evil painting I saw everytime I closed my eyelids. His dark hair long to where he pushes it back so easily, a silver earring in on his left lobe. His tallness and muscular body mirrored only one other. His voice deep and perfect, a voice that used to give me thrills....but this one, this one gave me chills.

I have never assume that this person could exist, I never looked deeper into the backgrounds of others like this. What other secrets are there? Why is it now happening? What does he all know? I started to cower of the information he knew, but that's because it was the most thing I loved the most. My children. Does he know? I hope not, how the fuck do I make a choice on giving him what he wants over protecting my kids.

How do I choose between saving millions over saving my babies? Shit shit shit!!! I groaned in pain because my body wanted to get out of this position and stretch the soreness. My mind went back to that God forsaken day where I should have just ignored my curiosity.

(3 and a half years ago)

I jumped out of the plane, skydiving towards my landing mark. It was nighttime and I had 4 hours to complete my mission. I was paid in full to rescue a child stolen a week ago by the gangs of Chu Ming. A feared monster in China. He owned like half the fucking country in the shadows, he did what he want, got what he wanted, and killed who ever he wanted. No one, not even the gangs around the world bothered with his businesses.

They respected his empire and only asked to help, whatever he needed from their cities. He has an army of martial artist warriors, his gangs and street people that do things for him. Chu Ming was about my age, and he's been looking for child brides. He wanted to start making heirs, he didn't find woman his age attractive enough. He wanted fresh, young and pure. It made me sick.

His mansion was heavily guarded near the mountains, there was no other way in. I landed a mile away, just close enough to a guard tower. I was glad my chute wasn't loud nor huge to draw attention. I didn't know shit about where things were, only that the child was on the second floor from the top, the east side. I had 4 hours, because that's when someone would take the girl somewhere and wouldn't be seen until the next day. Apparently she's only alone for a couple of hours before her hell welcomes her back.

I sneaked up towards the tower and only saw 3 men there. I backed away and ran towards the mansion, scanning everything. I stayed withing the woods and made my way around the east side, there was a small river. Perfect. The mansion had a ledge on this side so I had to use my mountain climbing skills. 3 hours to go. I pushed myself to hurry, I stayed and hid between the cracks of the cliff. More security at their post at every corner around this place. I was on the other side of the small wall that was between me and flat surface, I heard two people talking.