Chapter 5

Hey academy fans, hope your liking book 2 so far. Thanks for your votes, comments, and follows. It makes me want to do a happy dance. I thought I'd give you guys some extra chapters I wrote today. This book will have a images of what the characters look like to me, and other stuff. Hope you like it. I'll try to post when I can, I'll try to get my class work done as fast as I can and have time to write. Just hang in there with me. Thanks, you all been really great! Enjoy!
(Pictures of sang on top) but with purplish eyes.
__________________________________

Sang

I woke up to the kids complaining in hushed tones. I pretended I was still asleep and listened in.

"You were wayyyy aayyyy to close yesterday Shiloh! They might have notice or figured it out." Brayden said, not caring to be a little loud.

"Yeah man, it's not what we discussed." Kade whispered.

"Don't worry about it sibs, all they saw was a boy flirting with a cute girl his own age."

Oh my God!! Help him!

"Still, you were like....1 foot away from the dude. Like....wtf Shy!" LaLa said a little harshly.

"Yeah, and did you see who they were with? Seriously. Maybe have Gramps get you tested. Who knows her STD's could be airborne!" Oh Jesus. Starr. My sweet little Starr Knight, how your mind runs.

I mentally shook my head. I knew they were talking about their father's new girlfriend. I don't know who she is and I left it at that. They weren't my problem anymore. I did hurt like hell knowing they started dating again, but I had to remember they didn't want me.

I don't really know if it was a plan to get me out of their hair, but they never fought for me. I doubt they regretted that day. They made things perfectly clear.

"That's not how it works, but sure. Just to be on the safe side, let's keep a distance. Not unless you want that thing to fall off, no more flirting for you Shy." LaLa pointed out. I swear it's like she's an adult. And I bet she's pointing towards his parts.

I could feel him cringing. What discussion did they have? I needed ask them about this, it's crazy. I know I told them it was up to them if they wanted to see in person how they look but I don't think I could handle them finding out just yet. I couldn't face them yet. And it would hurt to argue with them in front of my kids.

"Okay then, no more close calls. We observe thats all."

"Best watch yourselves too, Lucian is sneaky. I barley notice when he left his group. He seemed to play spy by himself throughout the day. Luckily for me he didn't know he had a tail. He might sneak up on our area and find mom." Cora said.

She was right though. Her and Brayden tend to have Luke's traits. They like to prank, and be ninjas. But Cora like sweets and fashion, she was like Luke and Gabriel combined. Brayden likes Veggies and cooking.

They both identical like thier Father, tan skin, my hair, their blue eyes. What makes it harder is they have to dress alike. People can't tell them apart, they have the same sadness in thier eyes, same voice, everything. They mimic themselves so much I sometimes can't tell them apart. And I hate it.

But when I touch them I know, it isn't their scent that tells me because it's the same. But, when I grab thier hand or hold their face, I know. Something about thier touch tells me who is which.

"Yeah. Let's not draw attention to the RV." Rydian spoke up.

"Yeah, this isn't camp rock! Enough with the music. The other kids will probably expect you guys doing it again tonight." Brayden complained.