Chapter 27

Raven

Everyone watched little south walk out, but my eyes were glued to the man I'm still in love with. I haven't seen him over the last couple weeks, but he's been working out and looks fucking hot.

I didn't think I could ever true hate him. He and Little South went up against in mission, they care less for Kayli in academy and in family. He hide a secret that was everything. I couldn't believe my brain that I have son with Sang. My little kitten. I feel like kicking everyone's ass for her, and then have my son kick my ass so I can be included.

Corey's bright blue eyes match his little twin daughters. But they are not his, no. There are his Brandon's. He got to be with them for 2 months after camp. He got to know my blood, be father to him for a little while. It hurt me deeply. We should have little Russians together.

I didn't care I was staring at him too long until someone cleared their mouth. Corey sighed and looked down, he was not good at speaking in front of everyone like this. In charge. He press his long fingers across the large ipad, he gave it to Brandon first. "It's not my place to even show this to you, but....I guess it's worth knowing a little about our children. You guys have a private flight in Port Angeles in the morning. There's beers and food in the fridge if your hungry."

I watched as Corey and Doctor man started to walk out, but I caught up with him when he got into the the long hallway we came through.

"Corey." I said, he hesitated to turn around. Doctor kept walking.

"What do you want Ray?" He asked, looking really tired. I wish I could take him to room and just have him sleep in my arms.

"Why did you not told me about kids?"

"Tell, Ray..it's 'why did you not tell me about the kids'."

"Da, same." I said as I watched his lip twitchy.

"Sang said it was their decision if they wanted to know you. They could have waited until they were older, but decided to see what the team was like at camp."

I remembered, they were cool and I was glad to go up to their fire. Thinking on it now, I should have out places together. I have son and he looks like me.

"Can-can I meet him?" I asked softly.

"That's up to Rydian. I can ask him in the morning. Good night Ray. Tell the guys not to leave this area of the house, the wolves are always on watch." He turned and step away from me. I ate the lump in my neck before returning to my brothers. They were all around Brandon looking at the iPad thing.

I choose to wait my turn, I walked into an alcove? thing, it was kitchen. A nice kitchen with marble countertops and flooring. It was better than ours at home. I went to fridge and opened it up. I was starving and needed a beer to help. I found cold 6 pack, then I open other side and got out warm up. 'hungry-man, chicken fried steak'. I opened it and put it in nice large microwave.

After a few minutes I dug in and think about what all happened since we arrived. I have son, the other have kids to. We all have kids. My kitten- no, she wasnt mine anymore. Blame ate at me. Sang was taken again, and our kids don't have their momma to protect them now. I don't even know what to do. All things little west star said, what little south said, and what My Sunshine said, made me want to cry like weakling.

I know I can't think or say things good, but I try to understand it best I can do. I would probably be expert if Sang was still teaching me. I finished my food and beer 3 when some of the guys came in. They looked around and find food too.

When everyone else was sitting around table, Silas gave me the iPad. It was pictures of babies inside Sangs stomach, then after out of stomach. Tears fucking rolled out of my eyes as I skip to next picture. Picture after picture, the kids growing up. Christmas Birthdays, turkey day, rabbit month, halloween, everything.