Epilogue

(5 years later)
Sang

I placed my pink rose at the bottom of the tombstone. Reading his name and remembering. I smile to myself. A lot has changed over the years, and I couldn't be happier. Again.

I forgave the guys, I couldn't have the kids wait until I was ready, they needed their fathers. All of them. Because one day, any day, I might be next and they need them. We kept things slow, rebuilding a relationship is hard, even when you have to do 12 times over. But it was worth it.

I had to revisit the past before I could move forward completely. Starting with Kayli, because she was the reason why my life turned to shit. When I got to see her, she wasn't even in her right mind, she thought the guys were going to bail her out. I would have loved to laugh I'm her face, but she was ill. She said she was going to get them back and kill me. That I couldn't make them happy and all that shit. I left.

Then I went to visit an old friend. Well, ex-friend. Wil. He lost weight in prison, that's where he was sent. I guess he did even more damage for his sister than anyone realized. He said he was sorry, that he just wanted to protect his family. He betrayed everything the academy was. He was slowly going insane over the years, sounding more like his sister. I left him there, I didn't even tell him about Phil.

I had to tell my side too, the missions I went on and about the hard drive that held all the records and information of the criminalization world. I showed them everything. They also told me when Chester shot Volto, his last words were 'they know who she is and will come for her'. He saved my life. We didn't know if it were true or not, and I had to go into hiding for a couple months in case I was a target. But I couldn't live my life like that, so I made it my own mission to use that hard drive and end every gang, mafia by mafia, cartel by cartel. They realized they were being hunted, and they were the ones that went into hiding. I let them be, we couldn't catch them all.

I also told North, Luke, and their Uncle the truth of thier family line. Both the guys mom's are still alive, and I found them. They didn't want to know them, so I dropped it. I have a feeling that deep down, they care. Just a tiny bit.

A couple months after uncle Phil passed, the kids graduated. The new and improve Ashley Waters high school opened. They already asked to experience high school there when the time came, even though they probably didn't need to go to high school. They wanted to. They have gained more knowledge now that they have thier father's. Each of the guys told them so much about their own past, their families and their skills.

Year three was an over whelming year. I got pregnant. Yup, the guys got their vasectomy reversed and were all but excited, over protective, and scared for my health. They also yelled at each other for thinking that I was so breakable. It made me cry a lot because I wanted to hit them for making me frustrated, or they would be too sweet, or too annoying, or didn't get me pickles and ice cream. The kids laughed at them. I had triplets. Each with different dad's. And since Raven, Silas, North, Brandon, Sean and Kota were already biological father's, they couldn't be in the running. I rolled my eyes.

Men are stupid.

I gave birth to two more boys, Oliver Blackbourne. Ollie. And Marc Wieland Jr. Or as LaLa calls him MJ. My third was Gabriel 's baby girl. Gabriella Coleman, or Gabby. Each of them a resemblance to thier father. Everyone is in love with them, and God help any person who dares let Gabby cry while North and Raven roam the earth.

We remodeled some parts of the house, the kids wanted the connect guess house. To give us privacy and that they'll be teenagers in no time, they didn't us to embarrass them. Snort. We all have our own personal rooms and the top floor is the master where all 15 of us can have....ahem time. I get the chills just thinking about it. But also we put in a nursery. They loved taking care of the babies, wish they could have been there for me with the others when they were born.