Chapter 6

Raven

I watched as the little three musketeers walk off, I looked at Kayli and my Brave Beetle looked pissed.
I wanted to rensure her but I guess that what happens to people when they are rude. Corey and Luke laughed at her and I wanted to punch them.

I noticed that Corey and Little South were a little more happy. It made me feel a bit jealous, I really miss Corey. It hurt I got my heart broken twice 7 years ago. I tried really hard to make sure Corey knew he still had me, but he blamed me too.

(Flashback)

I sat next to my Sunshine, he was having a hard time believing my little kitten could do this.

"My Sunshine, it's true. We shouldn't be with someone that would do this to us. She lied." I told him, everyone looking at us.

"I can't. It's too hard man, I can't do it-" he said, he got cut off when Sang came through.

"Hey guys." She said. I how people look when they hide things. That's how she looked.

"Hey Sunshine, that was fast. We'd thought you'd be longer. How's Mrs. Rose?" He got up an hugged her. My Sunshine looked so hurt. I wanted to glare at Sang.

"Well I actually didn't get to see her yet. I have something to tell you all." She was going to lie again or confess. I held in my anger. But some of my brothers didn't.

They confronted her and she didn't know what to say. She was crying and Little boss man told her to get things an leave. I nodded.

She ran upstairs and My Sunshine let out his cry I tried to hug him but he pushed me away, hard. It made my heart stop. We watched the doc run up after her, and Luke shoulders were lightly shaking. He was crying too.

This needed to be done, she cheated on us for who knows how long. It was a just a few minutes, she came back down and gave us one last look before she left. It was about another minute when Luke ran out after her, then Gabriel ran after him.

We sat there in the sad moment, then I picked up the coffee table and threw against the wall that held our family pictures. The guys didn't say anything, I thrashing everything. I let my crazy Russian side take the wheel. I didn't even know everybody left, I was standing there catching my breath.

I looked up when someone came down are stairs, Doc. He paid no attention to me or the room, he walked strait out. He didn't care, no one did. I went up to my room, not knowing where else to go. I looked over to Corey's room but it was closed and I doubt he want to see me.

It got me mad again, I didn't know what to do. He loved Sang, she was everything to him like she was to me. I really didn't want to destroy more stuff so I started punching my wall. I let the pain in my hands help numb me, help calm me down.

How could she do this to us, I don't understand.

(End flashback)

I looked back at the little kids, and one kinda looks like me. I wonder if he is Russian. We all finished eating and go to our stations. Kayli hate going with Mrs. Rose, complained yesterday about her. She didn't like other birds, said they were too girly and annoying.

I try to tell her last night she's being evaluated, she didn't like it and she went to Axel's tent. But this morning she ended up in East's. I glared at him, because we heard him this morning. They thought they were being sneaky, but my tent was next him him.

I had small sessions that last 2 hours each. I teach about gun safety, and how to take apart guns. The council brought paintball and bb guns for kids to try. I help them aim and how to hold, they have fun.