Chapter 9

Hey guys, hope your liking the updates. Here are a couple more and I hope you enjoy, comment and like them. Your all great! The italics are flashbacks of the past or the characters talking in a different language. I'm too lazy to add the actually text for them. And the picture above is Gabriel. See you guys later with more updates!
_____________________________________

Gabriel

I watched as Corey and Luke left together, and it was like a kick to the gut. I don't think I was his best friend anymore and I was replaced. I looked around the group, we all watch them go. Kayli was glaring at them so bad I thought they would melt from her burning hatred.

I don't know how to fix this situation, I was hoping to catch Luke and we'd do one of these activities together. Everyone seemed liked they had a partner but me. I was a fucking odd man out. I ignored the looks or whatever and made my way to some things that I could do alone.

I spent my morning observing the little kids and I got to teach the girls how to fix their hair. Some of the teenagers even ask if I knew any tricks putting on makeup. All I said was "you don't need it" and winked at them. I made them all blush, but I helped anyway.

They invited me to play some games with them, I watched as they played sex exchange. Where a boy and a girl were chosen and had 20 seconds to switch clothes. They had two curtain dressing rooms next to each other, it was funny how I watched only shirts and pants being tossed over. When time was up they both came out and looked ridiculous, some even acted out the part.

I took a seat on one of the benches facing towards the stage along with a small crowd. People were taking turns doing stand up comedy, telling part of their academy missions and assignments. I fucking laughed along.

It was lunch time and I thought I grab some grub. I sat with a team that was from Arizona, they were pretty cool. They had 3 dogs and 2 birds in their groups, I asked how that worked and I guess the girls were with each other romantically. It worked for them and the council let it happen.

There's was so much to eat, I got a little bit of everything, and I wanted to get another plate. There was pizza, wings, salads, bbq pulled pork sandwiches, hamburgers and hotdogs, chips, fruit salad, fries, ugh! This was too many options.

I was back in line to get another sandwich and something sweet, like a cake when I saw a girl with- multi color blonde hair. It reminded so much of....I sighed. I can't think about her right now, but something made me really want to. When she turned around after getting a cupcake, I froze a bit.

She looked like-...nope, not going there. She had green eyes that matched Kota and glitter stickers or washable tattoo on her cheeks. They had gold hearts and stars. Ok, those were cool, and it matched her style.

I sat back down and searched for the girl, because I'm a fucking dumbass for doing so, but it's not sexual...it's, I don't know what the fuck it is. I was a fucking moth to one of those electric thingys that zapped them.

She sat down with another two girls. Twins. They were beautiful, long blond hair and blue eyes. They were identical and I know I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. I still couldn't tell the difference between Corey and Brandon. Only when Corey wears his geeky shirts.

I ate my food and kept glancing at them, the place was packed and I couldn't see who else they were with. I want to play with their hair though. I wonder if they'll let me? I'll even give them a favor! I finished up, threw my plate away. I held on to my Gatorade bottle as I was trying to get through some people done with their food.

I saw the arts and crafts tables and headed in that direction to see what they were doing. There were only little girls here, and a few older boys drawing. I sat by them and introduce myself.