Chapter 13

(Pic on top is LaLa)
__________________________________

Sang

My hand was about to shake uncontrollably, the gun barrel pointing right between Lucian's beautiful brown eyes. All he did was stare right into my eyes, not caring about the gun that could kill him.

Everything seemed to have stop, like we magically stopped time. I've spent the last 7 years trying not to think about them, not to look and check up on them. I spent this weekend ignoring them because I didn't know how to cope with it.

I wasn't sure I would ever be strong enough to face them again, to hear their voices, to smell there scent so close to me. I tried to think back on that day they through me out, but I couldn't.

That memory seemed to have been forgotten and in it's place the warmth I used to feel from them. Luke's pranks, his mischievous eyes, his sweet tooth, his smile that made mine appear without me knowing.

I see my sweet Corey in my peripheral vision, looking just like Luke. Like this moment has been the one they been waiting for. I missed his sweetness, his nerdy side. I missed his actions that made us always blush at the same time. I missed how he and Raven both held me when we slept. I missed hacking with him, and enjoying every seconds in each other company.

"I'm so sorry Sang. I'm really so fucking sorry. Please forgive us. Please give us another chance. We'll do anything and everything you want. We love you, we always loved you." Luke said low, his voice broke and both had tears in their eyes.

My own burned like hot flames, my body ached in a pain I didn't recognize. A hard lump formed in my throat that made it hard to breathe. What was this feeling? I couldn't place it.

"If you don't want us anymore, well understand. But I spent 7 years thinking about you. I made the mistake of putting my trust with my brothers, than the woman I fell in love with. I made the mistake of not speaking up for her, to hear what she had to say. To give her a moment to explain. And it fucking killed me. I lost myself, I lost my brothers, I lost my friends, I lost my family." He whimpered out. Tears now falling down.

"I'll keep apologizing everyday until you forgive me, even if it takes a life time. Your my world Cupcake, you have been since we met. You were the rock I desperately needed in my life, and I threw you away. I'll hate myself til the end of my days for how I treated you that day. I'll live with every regret that I made. Just please,....please Sang, have me again. I'll wait forever for you. Please give me another chance, give us this last chance to make it right."

"Sunshine please? We know, we knew deep down that you would never do that to us. And we're the biggest fucking assholes on the planet to accuse you for such a thing. I couldn't do it that day, I couldn't leave you. But I felt pushed because of my brothers, because of our family we had before we met you. I should've listen to my heart like you told me to. I missed you every damn day. I too lost the woman I fell in love with by not speaking up. I'm sorry with everything I have, please Sang forgive me. Please give us a second chance. Please?" Corey's words hit my heart. His voice was as tortured as Luke's, and it killed me.

The force shield I had was now gone and I didn't have the strength to fix it. Deep down in my heart and in my mind, I knew they were telling the truth. I knew they know I wouldn't have done anything like that to hurt them. I could never hurt them.

I put down the gun, and placed it in the counter behind me without breaking contact. Our tears were proof of how we all felt in the moment. Our hearts mended back speck by speck. They both let out a big breath and came forward.

I walked forth and we came together.

They held me tight like they were afraid I'd disappear. Their scents engulf my senses and I felt my body relax. Their touch was like how I remembered it, the tiny electric sparks ran across my skin. Their nice lean muscles seemed to have gotten bigger.