Chapter 41

Raven

I shot the whore that shot My kitten, and the one that shot what's mine. My son. I hold Rydian as he cries trying to hold his leg. Nathans got his hands wrapped around the bullet wound to stop the bleeding. I want to help doc with Sang, but there isn't much I could do. She would rather have me hold and be here for our son. I know it.

Marc is driving like Russian. I am proud as we get through the town, stupid ambulance got stuck in fucking traffic somewhere and we are scared for Sang. She's barely holding on, Doc has his listen thing on her heart while Brandon holds her wound closed on her stomach and her leg. Her other leg is bleeding too, but not as bad. Bandage is doing job.

Everything happens all too fast for me after I got Rydian. My main focus was on him than Sang. I don't know who shot who or what happened and I couldn't ask now, but Silas seemed to be in most shock. His son as well.

"She stopped breathing!" Doc shouted and he gave her CPR. I had to let got of my son who was more scared now than ever. I placed him on Nathans lap and I tried to help doc and Brandon in back. I placed my hand on both her leg and stomach injuries as doc gave her mouth to mouth and Brandon pumped her chest. 

The car came to a quick halt and the black door were torn off and some people got her on the bed thing and took her in, doc was right on thier tail. I grabbed Rydian and ran inside placing him down and having another doctor look at him. I recognized these docs as academy. Good. "Your going to be alright son. Breathe. They're going to take care of you." I said then next thing I know he's being wheeled away from me.

"He needs surgery, the bullet is still there. He'll be okay Mr. Ravenstahl, let us do our job." The guy doc rushed out and ran after his team. I quickly looked for Sang and found my brothers looking down another hallway.

"They got her heart going again,..." Marc croaked out. Starr and Kade were holding each other crying softly as Luke tried to calm them.

"BlackToma team, please follow me. We'll get you all into a private room while you wait. Your other members have been seen and are waiting there." A nurse said while she have boss man a doctor shirt. Most of us nodded and followed her down a hallway. We didn't know this hospital well.

We got to a large room that held three beds and something that was like a small living room. There was tables on one side that held food and drinks and a restroom at the corner. Kota and Gabriel was lying in two of the beds. Doc immediately went them and looked them over, a lot of questions asked.

"We're fine guys. We're okay. North got his shoulder back in place. Victor got stitched up, Gabe got his appendix removed because somehow it burst, it was a small surgery. I've got a concussion, but I'm okay. We're all okay." Kota said peeking through his eyes. They must have good medicine.

I looked at South and he had some kind of cast on while he went to Starr and held her. She let him. They noticed the kids silent cries and asked us what happened. I didn't know what to say so I walked into the restroom to clean up and be ready for when Rydian came back to me.

I froze when I looked at myself in mirror. Blood covered my hand and up my arms, it soaked through the front of my shirt. Sang. My kitten. She....she was shot. Hard oatmeal was in my throat, I couldn't swallow. My heart burned with my eyes.

I was going to lose her again. She would never accept me back after....no. I cannot think this way. She will be okay. She has to be. She is strong, she always been strong. My mind raced through so many memories of her. How could I have done this to her? I wiped my face and got control again, other kids and my Sunshine will be here soon.