Chapter 33

Brandon

Kayli looked surprised to see the kids. I think she remembers them from camp, the outfit she wore was way fucking different from when she left and I felt embarrassed. She was wearing tight jeans shorts that had her butt falling out of, with a black bra on that your could see through a very thin black shirt?

She had red heels on that went with her lipstick, her hair curled and looked stiff. Where the fuck has she been and what the fuck was she doing? I was enraged when we found out that the Kalo Team were done with that assignment weeks ago. Weeks!!

I glared at her, why did she lie to us? I didn't want to think the fucking worse, but it was getting to it. She's been coming home late before, and I offered to go with her just to be on the safe side. She told me I might ruin the mission.

We thought her working behind the bar of that club was the best, now she comes back looking like this? I didn't know what to think. The kids are right in front of her, so I couldn't see thier faces but I bet they had a slight glare going. I know they didn't like her.

"Who are you?" Kayli snapped at them, I stood up. I wasn't going to let her speak to them that way.

"They were just leaving Kayli, don't mind them. We have things to discuss." My voice was hard and she seemed shocked by it. She glared at the kids again.

"Kayli, we need to have a family meeting. This is the..." Mr. B was stuck. We couldn't use their last names or the ghost team either. Shit what do we do?

"The Cruz Team. I had to seek Mr. Blackbourne for some advice on instrumentals. We're just on our way out." Starr said and they took some steps forward before Kayli had to open her mouth.

"You're going to need more than advice pip squeaks. I remember camp, now that there's no council or your friends around. Let's just settle our differences." Kayli snapped once again.

"Kayli, that enough! Your being fucking rude and we have shit to talk about!" Gabriel yelled at her.

"Why you little bitch. Look what you've done! Now they're telling at me!"

"Enough Kayli!!!! One more word and I'll give you hours. You kids can go, we'll talk soon." Mr. B said coldly looking at Kayli.

"No Owen!!! They've been harassing our team, our family since we met them. They need to show some fucking respect! I don't care how old they are, they're not getting away with shit this time." Kayli stepped into Starr space, Kade and Rydian blocked her way shooting daggers. I went to grab Kayli's arm and she shoved it off.

"Don't Kayli." I told her firmly. I wanted to just throw her over my shoulders and take her upstairs but the clothes she was wearing might give the kids nightmares.

"Let me just ask them why." She looked at the kids straight on once again. We would all like to interview but I doubt these kids would let us. Plus I don't know how much they're going to the the others when they get back. Henry will kill us all.

I looked at the kids and Starr have me a tiny nod. Her face blank and something I'm not liking. I could tell she was team lead now, not our daughter that was curious today, that talked to us and seen our house. No, this little girl was fire and I didn't want to get burned.

"What have I done to you twerps to make my boyfriend's angry with me. It all started at camp, you and your little friends treated us like shit. So what the fuck is your problem?" Kayli was fuming to say more but I tugged her back.

"Would you like for us to explain? Would you like the truth? Because let me warm you now, Ms. Wenchchester.." oh shit.... "Your life can easily become how it started. Now, we didn't do anything to you at camp. We didn't do anything to your team, your family. We simply kept to ourselves and helped out with new members. Yes, we passed some words, but only in our defense. I will give you this last chance to apologize appropriately to us. Best make it a sincere one."