Chapter 23

Pic on top is Victor Morgan. Enjoy!

(Nathan Griffin)

(Nathan Griffin)

(Marc Weiland)

Silas

There was two SUVs waiting for us when we got off the plane in Seattle. Victor was still tracking the others and it lead us to ride the Ferry. Where were we going? While we waited for our boat ride to end, I noticed we all took this time to enjoy the beautiful view. This was a sight worth more than to remember.

The sky had some clouds, but it was sunny and warm. The mountains in the distance were green, the sound of the ocean was music to my ears. The smell of rain was faint, but it didn't look like it was going to rain. Tourist took pictures, talked and laughed around us. I looked towards the space needle, which was a focal point of the city.

I've never been here before, I bet it was just as beautiful at night than it is now. I held the bars that kept me from falling off the ferry. A couple of deep breaths, my eyes closed and I wished that everything that happened these last couple months could mend.

I felt someone come up beside, I peeked out one eye and saw North looking out to the horizon. He looked tired and pissed at the same time. My brother was riled up on how to feel about Luke.
We didn't celebrate the twins birthday last week, Brandon took off and came back drunk. Kayli was pissed he didn't take her.

I sent a text to Corey with a funny picture, thought it was a good enough birthday card. Atlease he replied with a thank you. I wondered what he did that day?

"What do you think is going on?" North said worriedly. I had not one clue. We were all mad that Henry and Liam barged into the house, guess Kota didn't lock the door behind the 3 stooges when they came over.

We haven't talked or seen the Anderson in years, now they were quickly to demand Luke and Corey for help, and those two seemed more than eager to follow. They seemed hesitant for Doc to go to, but I guess having a doctor on the job is good.