Chapter 16

Kayli

We boarded the plane and settled in. Glad Victor got us first class, I was tired of the day and couldn't wait to get back home.

Thank shit face I got in. The meeting with the academy council was brutal and the old hags were stubborn. Luckily I had 12 guys to vouch for me in giving me a chance. I don't know where the fuck Luke and Corey went, but I know Owen will give them hell.

It did hurt that they've been ignoring me this weekend. It was different than they do at home. I thought this trip was going to be atlease some what enjoyable. I thought we were going to have our own private campsite, so sex would come anytime we wanted.

I didn't expect to see a shit load little kids and teenagers at this thing. I did meet a few adults my age to be brought in, they already their teams chosen out. I knew me being part of this team could raise issues given their history with that bitch Sang.

These past two years were the best, but it wasn't fully what I wanted. Not yet anyways. Getting the hottest guys in Charleston brainwashed by me was easy, especially when they were already lost from their breakup. But I still had work to do with Corey and Luke. My plans with them always back fired and I notice the others getting annoyed.

I tried to plead with North and Raven to have them give me a chance and that I wanted us to be a whole family, but they got shot down too. They said they just needed time. We'll time was becoming a bitch too. I just wanted to have everything I ever wanted already.

When I ran into my little brother 8 years ago, I saw him have a better life than me because of the academy. He got the brains while I get the boobs. I loathe him since he was the reason on how things ended up. He didn't like me and my dad's drinking, and was fed up with living in a cheap motel room, with only 2 pairs of clothes and him trying work and go to school to keep a roof over our heads.

He walked away from our dad after telling him what a piece of shit he was, then he walked off from me because I was just as bad. Dad ditch me the next day, I don't know where he went. I, was kicked out of the motel room a week later because I couldn't pay. I walked the streets humiliated and starving.

I made my way through town until I found a shelter. They helped me the best they could, I couldn't get a proper job because I dropped out of school. I only managed as an associate at dollar tree. My money always didn't last. The stuff I wanted were too expensive, and I the shelter wouldn't let me stay long since I had a job. I found a cheap one room studio on the ugly side of town. I had to make it work.

I wished everyday that I would live in a big house with a great guy and have a kid or two. But I didn't get that because of Wil. One day I roamed the mall and saw him buying a girl a new cellphone. The most expensive one at that. I saw red and followed them throughout the day. I used all my money I had to have the cab driver follow them home.

My heart broke at the beautiful two story house they had. That was supposed to be me. That's what I was supposed to have. I got angry. I knew he had skills in computer stuff, so I thought he could bend the rules for me.

I broke into the house that night, found his wife in the kitchen making a snack. I beat the shit out of her for a few minutes. When will came though the door he froze.

"Hello brother. Nice life you got here, where's mine?" I asked, I put a knife towards the woman's neck. "You're going to give me what I deserved all these years, and if you don't I'll kill her."

He agreed quickly, whatever I wanted, just not hurt his wife. From there I told him about a guy I saw the week before. He helped me track him down. He said he knew him and that he already had a girlfriend. I forced him to fix it. What I didn't know was that this chick had 14 hot sexy as hell men. What the fuck? And here I had nothing.