Chapter 15

Sang

We just got done watching home alone 2 because the kids were still feeling the Christmas joy. They were going to watch the third movie, I told them to call me if they needed anything. The wolves stayed by them, but Shadow followed me.

I took the guys to the secret meeting room in the basement, this is where I work from when on assignments or missions. The kids got accustomed to it because they'll be using it soon enough.

They only have been doing paperwork and research for teams. They are recently working on the Ashley Waters High School. They only kept the school open for another year, then the damage was too much for students to return to that dump. They didn't find funding and trust worthy staff.

I had it torn down 3 years ago, the property was now under GIndustries. No body knows the real name, but the G stands for Ghost. I was having it rebuilt, and the kids took over last year. The did everything, now it's just being put together. The town of Charleston are excited for the opening this school year in August.

Uncle said the kids will graduate from the academy this summer. The council are thrilled, they'll be the youngest ever, and youngest team ever to graduate.

I put in the code for the room and it opens with a click. The lights came on automatically, the computers too. This was a large room, hacking computers set up. The huge table was even like a screen. Projectors up along with white boards. The CIA would be jealous. We had a snack bar, microwave and a refrigerator stocked with things to eat.

"Shit." The guys said taking a look around.

"Take a seat, then I'll go over everything. Then I'll call Uncle on video, we'll see what he has to say." They both nodded but Corey looked scared. Oh yeah, Uncle yelled at them and Nana Rose punched Owen.

I pulled up the information on the 75 inch flat screen TV that was on one side of the wall. There a a curve couch facing it. The kids liked to play games or watch something when we work down here sometimes.

I pulled out my phone and used it to show what I was doing on the big screen. They guys sat close, Corey putting an arm around my shoulders, Luke put his arm around my lower back, it was comfortable. I blushed at how easy this all felt. What is wrong with me?

"Um, I guess I'm sorry I lied a bit that day. That week I've been feeling sick, and I didn't tell you guys because you guys kept arguing with with each other. In the past I always tried to help, but I knew sometimes you guys would just like your space to cool off." I cleared my throat to continue, "I didn't know what was wrong but I had a feeling. I had to do the math in my head and me missing the last birth control shot. So I thought I'd go in and be sure. I couldn't eat that morning after throwing up, then I told you guys I was going to be by myself then visit Uncle Phil. But instead I freaked and went to the clinic downtown instead of the hospital. I didn't want anyone knowing before you guys if that was the case."

"Within the hour I found out I was indeed pregnant, the doctor said I was maybe 10 weeks. She couldn't know for sure until we had an ultrasound sound. She wanted me to come back in 2 weeks for it, give the baby time to grow more." I pulled up the first sonogram pictures of the kids.

"When you guys kicked me out, all I could think about was the baby. It hurt really bad, but I couldn't stress myself on it. I didn't want the baby to feel what I felt 14x over."

"I made it Portugal, because I heard thats where they had the best prenatal facility. I stayed with them until it was a few weeks before they were to come. They said some of the kids might not make it. Uncle saw how scared I was and found someone in Germany that was successful in delivering multiples. We went there. I had to stay in the hospital until they came." I showed the picture by picture of my pregnancy and the kids birth. Some were not too good to look at, because if the tubes and how tiny they were.