.Chapitre Vingt-sept.

Monday morning. It was easy to see why Dale complained about them so much. You had to wake up early and forget about the nice weekend and focus back n work.

Or in my case, staying home like a hermit.

Not today though. Today Ms. Ada was finally back from vacation and that meant I got to start my court appointed therapy sessions. At the the prison.

Ethan and I were quiet, with the exception of music in the background. I was still tired from this weekend and I knew he was too.

I hate that I was the cause of him being over tired; again.

I sighed and crossed my arms across my chest. My mood was not a happy one this morning.

The music station changed an the volume turned up also, I looked over at Ethan and saw him grinning slyly.

What did he have planned?

And then I heard the song begin to play. It was that screechy chicken voice and he knew it annoyed me.

"You must think your funny don't you?" I asked him, trying to hide my smile. He shook his head as I turned the station still smiling.

"Sometimes," he said glancing in my direction. "You know I'm funny too otherwise you wouldn't be smiling."

"I wasn't smiling because it was funny, I smiled because you annoyed me." I told him, trying to be serious. Even though it was true, he did annoy me with that song.

"People who smile when they're annoyed should probably be locked up." he said, the smirk still on his face.

"Been there, done that," I said with a shrug, lightly slapping his cheek.

He chuckled and took my hand in his gently. We drove the rest of the way to the prison hand-in-hand, chatting about random things.

Ethan had to stop at the gate to show verification before they allowed us in.

The guards who were stationed out here didn't know who I was and they didn't pay much attention to me.

I was more worried about going inside the prison.

I wouldn't let Ethan know I was worried about the other guards, I'm pretty sure he was a bit worried as well.

He parked into his space and I looked around for Rob's car, not finding it in the lot.

Where the hell was Cole and Dale?

"They pulled in an extra late night shift so they're at Rob's sleeping." Ethan answered my unspoken question.

"Oh," I said stepping out of the car as Ethan did.

"Scared?" he whispered in my ear, startling me a bit.

I turned around and rolled my eyes at him. "Of course not," I scoffed at him. He chuckled and started to walk away from me.

My jaw dropped.

Did he really just leave me in the parking lot?!

"Ethan Robert Andrews!" I hissed out chasing after him. He slowed his pace and I caught up with him quickly. When he saw my face he burst out laughing and took my hand in his.

I quickly pulled my hand away from him and crossed m arms, of course he laughed more at this.

"Jerk," I muttered loud enough for him to hear as I began walking away.

He laughed and caught up to me as I reached the door to the prison, opening it for me and gesturing me in.

"You like it when I'm a jerk," he said as he began walking in after me.