.Chapitre Trente-et-Un.

At this moment in time I instantly regretted not owning a camera or something of the sorts because the look on Officer Jagger's face when Warden Taylor told him about Ethan and I's relationship was absolutely priceless. And, of course so were his embarrassed apologies.

  Even though he did make an ass out of himself, Officer Jagger insisted on thoroughly completing the home visit. He looked around the kitchen, bathroom, the closet for coats and extra shoes and also the closet that had the washing machine dryer combo in it. He even had the nerve to ask if he could check our rooms but I denied that straightaway.

  He may be my probation officer but no way in hell did he have a search warrant to go through our rooms.  

Officer Jagger didn't stay more than five minutes after I told him he couldn't search our rooms. Since this was our last visit of the month he reiterated the rules I already knew by heart thanks to Ethan and Camilla.

  One: no fighting of any kind except for recreational purpose. Not the fun kind either, I wasn't allowed to spare. Two: I wasn't allowed to leave the state unless I ask two weeks in advance and get it O.K.'ed with him and the board. And then last but least rule three: I had to keep up my therapy sessions with Ma. Ada.   I told him he was just wasting his breath and time telling me this when Ethan reminded me of the rules daily and the other two were just common sense.  

I mean who leaves the state without permission while on parole? 

  Officer Jagger finally left after that and I sat down on the couch, worn out. God, that man sure knew how to bug you.  

My peace and quiet lasted all of maybe five minutes before the apartment was bombarded with two goons and Marisa and Camilla.

  "My idiot cousin still isn't back yet?" Marisa asked as she looked around the room, "Figures." She said with an added eye roll.  

I rolled my eyes at her behavior, should have guessed she'd still be pissed off at Ethan for trying not to invite her.   Marisa's eyes looked around the room until they finally landed on me. Her eyes brightened up and I gulped.   

Whatever she was thinking I knew it wasn't something I'd like.    "Reagan..."she said happily but the look in her eyes was one I liked to call evil. "Let's go pick out your beach stuff!" Marisa said excitedly as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch.

  She was literally dragging me and I barely had enough time to grab onto Camilla because if I was going down, she was coming with me!  

"Marisa why did you drag me in here?" I asked as she pulled me into Ethan and I's room.  

She looked around the room and I took the time to look around too.  My pillows were still missing and Ethan's side of the was messy while mine was made. I couldn't help but fight the blush I got when I saw Marisa eye the bed questionably. 

  She quickly dismissed whatever it was she was going to say about the bed and took the few steps to reach the dresser. More specially the bottom drawer of the dresser that Ethan and I share for the swimsuits and other stuff of that type. 

  Marisa began digging around in the drawer and I rolled my eyes at her. 

  "Trouble in paradise?" Camilla asked me as she sat down on the bed. I shrugged and sat down next to her.  

"Just a small fight, that's all." I told her, not going into the stupid details of everything.  

She looked at me closely before nodding, most likely knowing there was no way she'd get anything out of me.  

That was when Marisa turned around and held up a swimsuit. "You have to wear this one," she gushed and she walked closer to me, probably so I could see it better.