.Chapitre Quinze.

Dale had his say off today so that made just Ethan, Cole, Darren and Josh working today. The bad part was that they were actually stationed in the wing for the day. So far we've been lucky enough to not deal with them.

Right now we were all in the living room watching T.V. I didn't care to note what show it was because I was too busy planning my revenge for what Ethan did to my face last night. So far I had no plan what so ever and Ethan sticking his tongue out at me wasn't helping.

I rolled my eyes at him and stretched out on the couch, kicking him in the process. He grabbed my feet and pulled me till almost the whole bottom half of my body was on his lap.

“You do know Darren or Josh could walk in at any time, right?” I asked him skeptically. He nodded and began to lower himself toward me.

“Yes, but that's what Cole's for,” he placed his lips on my neck and placed a procession of soft kisses. I closed my eyes and let my hand braid in his hair. He was starting to tease me now and I didn't like it one bit. His mouth found it's way to behind my ear and I shivered.

I shouldn't like this kind of contact with a male but with Ethan, for some strange reason, I did. He moved his head over to kiss me and a pillow suddenly smacked him in the face. His face was priceless and I busted up laughing, pushing him off the couch as punishment for yesterday night.

I sat up and whipped a few stray tears from my eyes when I thought, who threw the pillow? My head snapped over to Cole's direction as Ethan slowly climbed off the floor and went over to his chair.

“What was that for?” Ethan asked him pissed off.

“I didn't want to see you two going at it all hot and heavy while I was sitting right here, do you know how gross that is?” Cole asked appalled.

“Deal with it,” I told him simply a yawn escaping my lips. Just then Darren burst, or more like staggered through the door.

He walked over to the couch and even though there was a lot of room decided to sit down next to me. He turned his head to look at me and smiled a disgusting smile.

“You smell nice today, babe.” I raised my lip up in disgust, he sounded and smelled drunk.

“One, I am not and I’m never going to be your babe. Two, get the hell away from me or I will physically move you.” I threatened. The smell of alcohol on his body was strong and it made me feel sick to my stomach.

Alcohol was on the list of things I hated. It really had the power to screw around with people. I knew that one first hand from dealing with my 'Mother' and Step-Father. Of course they mixed their alcohol with some stuff that was one hundred times stronger.

That stuff happened to be snow-white and start with a 'C'.

I looked into his eyes to see if his pupils were dilated and was relieved to see they weren't. That didn't stop me from smelling the horrible stench of alcohol though. My nose turned up and I scooted away from him. He smelled like Mitch used to and it was starting to get to me.