.Chapitre Seize.

Darren.

Just thinking of his name got me pissed off.

Okay, maybe not pissed off but it did upset me. Warden Taylor wasn't so pleased when Cole brought in a drunk Darren, especially since the governor was visiting the prison that day. Governor Harps wanted Darren’s job but the warden convinced him to let him keep his job.

I guess he said something along the lines of, “This is his first offense he's one of my top guards”.

At least that's what Cole told me.

After the governor left Cole decided to tell the warden about how Darren sexually assaulted me and Darren told him about how I fought back.

That's when I got called down to the wardens office, Ethan had to bring me down there since he was the only other guard on duty.

That meeting didn't really go as planned. Not for me anyway.

Darren only got a warning and a months suspension. A waring and a paid month off of work for sexually harassing me didn't really seem right.

What did I get for the so called 'altercation'? The warden put me on strict watch and warned me if anything else happened that I was the slightest bit a part of, he would take me off of parole and have me moved back to my old cell, pronto.

Somehow the way he dulled out the punishments didn't seem fair. There Darren was, let off with a waring and basically free vacation time while I got the blame for everything.

Prison just wasn't being fair.

That whole fiasco happened three and a half weeks ago.

So that meant in three days, Darren would be back.

*~*~*

“Your turn Reagan, go fish!” I scowled at Dale. Go fish wasn't appealing to me in the slightest. The only thing I was worried about was that Darren would be back in three days.

I wasn't ready to face him.

It literally felt like I had no one to talk to. Sure I could always go to Ethan but I didn't want to talk to him about this.

This was different.

I didn't want him to see me as some weak scared girl.

“Dale, I don't want to play this baby game anymore I--” he placed his finger against my lips to stop me from talking. I frowned and scowled at him a bit.

“Just take your turn,” he sighed out.

“Dale,” I repeated again. “I don't want to play anymore.” I told him exhausted. Card games just weren't holding my interest.

Especially games like go fish.

“Oh, come on Reagan have some fun!” he said loudly with a smile.

“I don't know what planet your from but go-fish isn't fun.” I told him as I tossed my cards down.

He sighed and began to put the cards away.

“Okay then, what do you call fun?” he asked me challengingly.

“I'm not allowed to do anything fun anymore.” I grumbled out upset. Ethan and I both agreed it was best if I didn't box or spar for awhile since I got in trouble.

It really sucked.

I was losing my mind! Without fighting I literally had nothing to do but watch T.V and sleep. Everything was becoming more repetitive, if that was even possible.