.Chapitre Dix-Huit.

Dale wouldn't stop giving me weird looks since I told him about Mitch. I didn't like calling it what it really was so I just used Mitch as a way to keep myself a small bit more sane.

Dale took another 'sly' look over at me. He was really bad at it too.

"Dale! Stop it, your making me uncomfortable," I told him truthfully. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, it felt like pity but I knew it wasn't.

Dale knew better than to look at me like that, everyone did. I hated to feel like people thought I wasn't strong or in control.

"Stop what?" he asked me innocently, a bit too innocently. It was no use lying since I know he knew I caught him. "I'm sorry it's just, I can't stop thinking about it and then I feel bad about everything I've said and done to you," he took a deep breath to start rambling again but I cut him off.

"Dale, just stop obsessing over it, I'm still the same old Reagan as I've always been. And keep it a secret, please?" I begged him softly. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I'll try and I kind of figured to keep it a secret." he paused for a moment and sucked on his bottom lip before continuing on. He looked around and double checked that Josh wasn't in the room. "Does Ethan know?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Of course he knows, he was the second person I told, willingly anyway."

"Second person? Who was the first?" he asked surprised.

"Camilla, she guessed it and asked me about it so I told her, then Ms. Ada guessed it but I never confirmed anything for her, then the night I had a visitor, he came here and I had a brake down." I had to shake my head quickly in order to get Mitch's face out of my mind. "Ethan was there to help me and calm me down, so I told him the story I told you guys just, with more details and without the fake name."

"Sounds like love," Dale teased me.

I quickly shook my head no.

"Nope, don't believe in it." I told him truthfully. Love wasn't real. I've never loved anyone or anything in my life. I admired people, like my coach but that was it really.

Dale looked at me and didn't say anything more and I was glad. I didn't want to give him the whole reasoning behind why I didn't believe in love since it all revolved around my 'Mother' and my step- father.

It was all too much to take in and too much to try and understand. Especially since he believed in love. I could tell from the song he wrote, even if it was for someone else.

I wondered how Ethan viewed love, I'd have to ask him sometime. Hopefully it wouldn't change the way he saw me though, knowing that I didn't believe in love.

Josh came in the room and stood in front of me.

"You have a visitor," he spoke dully. My mouth went dry and I couldn't stop thinking about Mitch.

I knew he'd be back! He'd never just come visit me for the hell of it and not return!

Oh god, Ethan wasn't here now what was going to happen to me? I should have never told him to take the day off!

Great, now I was being selfish. I shouldn't have even thought about wanting to put myself above Ethan or his health.

"Do you know who it is?" I asked Josh hopefully. He shook his head no and I looked over to Dale for help. I didn't know how he could help me though.

Dale stood up in his seat and nodded at Josh, "I'll handle it from here, thanks," Josh nodded and went back to doing whatever it was before he came in the room.