.Chapitre Treize.

Tails. The coin read tails. At first I wanted to look at the coin and see if it was double sided but I knew it wasn't. Now I was just acting scared and in reality I was.

I wasn't used to having this type of relationship with a man, or anyone for that matter. I’ve never been wanted, or liked. This was just a new concept for me. Ethan had a trace of a small smile on his lips and even though I was shocked and scared, I couldn't help but smile a bit.

“It's tails.” I stated dumbly. Usually I would have something to say, something at least slightly cunning or smart, but the only thing I could muster up was the obvious. That the coin was indeed tails and not heads.

“I know.” now I was shocked, no witty comeback form Ethan? Was the world turning upside down?

“So, what do we do now?” I asked him, even though I knew the answer already. Now we were together, we'd be dating. Or in juvenile words, boyfriend and girlfriend. It felt weird for me to think that.

Boyfriend and girlfriend.

“How is this going to work out? I live with Camilla and I have to see Cole, Dale, Darren, and Josh on a daily basis, we'll never be alone.” I pointed out to him.

This was tiring me out even more! I rolled over till I was lying on my stomach, with my hands under my chin. Ethan copied me, the only difference was that he was facing me.

“I think it's okay to tell them, well everyone but Josh and Darren.” I close my eyes and laid my head on top of my hands. There last few days have been exhausting and I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt like I needed to sleep for a week or two.

“How do we tell them then?” I mumbled into my hands with my eyes closed. Sleep was about to set in on me and I wasn't trying to fight it. Right now the idea of sleeping on the mats wasn't that bad.

“I have an idea but it could get us in trouble,” my ears perked up at that statement. Trouble? I haven't done anything that could get me in trouble since, well I guess right now.

“Ethan, my middle name is trouble.” I told him smiling. “What are we going to do?” he began to tell me the plan for what we were going to do I it was pure genius. It may have involved using some acting skills but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

The first part of the plan was my job. It involved me storming over to the door and slamming it shut behind me, then I had to make my way to the living room and flop down onto couch, not looking at anyone or anything.

I had to act like I was pissed off about something, which wasn't hard to do since I was great at always being mad.

“What happened Reaggie-Poo?” Dale asked from the other end of the couch. I turned toward and glared at him quickly before snapping my head back to face the T.V. Ethan came out a minute later, avoiding eye contact with me. Dale and Cole were here so all we needed to complete the plan was Camilla.

Ethan was starring at me so I turned my head in his direction to scowl at him. Dale and Cole were buying the act better than they should be. I wanted to smile. Maybe if boxing doesn't work out I could be an actor.

Camilla finally walked in and sat down next to me, picking up on the signs of me being pissed off the first thing she did was fawn over me.

“Reagan what's wrong?” I looked slyly over to Ethan before meeting her gaze and faking a smile.

“Nothing's wrong,” I reassured her quietly. Ethan snorted and I stood up with my hands on my hips, taking a few steps towards him.

“And what's so funny, Hollywood?” I asked him loudly. He stood up and pointed his finger at me.