.Chapitre Vingt-trois.

My hearing was today and I was nervous. No, not nervous, terrified.

My palms were sweaty, it didn't matter that this 'hearing' would only last thirty minutes I was nervous because of who I would be facing.

Judge Moray.

The same Judge who sentenced me to go to this awful place. It wasn't a comforting feeling. And to top it all off Ethan, Camilla, Dale, or Cole weren't here to comfort me. It was just me in this holding room with two other girls.

These past five days have been so different without Camilla here with me. And that prick Darren was another reason for my nerves. He was getting suspicious of Ethan and I. Way more suspicious than before and this time he confronted me about it.

I thought back to Wednesday, the day the jerk cornered me near my room.

"What's up with you and Ethan?" he asked me with a slimy smile on his face. It was like he already knew the answer to the question he was asking.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him calmly. I just needed to act like he was crazy, which wasn't the hard the to do. The hard part would be acting like I wasn't hiding anything. Especially now since Ethan and I were always getting caught close together and talking about me moving in.

"Don't try to play games with me Reagan because I'll win, I always do," and with those final words Darren walked away and hasn't said a word to me since. It was very unnerving.

Not knowing what he was thinking, or planning. It really messes with your mind.

After the confrontation with Darren I told Ethan we had to lay for a while and he agreed, not wanting to put my parole in jeopardy. So for the past four days I've been alone.

Sure Cole, Dale and I would still talk but not as much as we used too. I didn't want them to get in trouble and they didn't want me to get in trouble.

I sighed and let my head hang back a bit.

The other two girls gave me weird looks but one scowl from me and they quickly looked away. Ah, it was nice to know I still intimidated people.

"Spencer, Reagan?" the bailiff called out I stood up and smiled him.

"Long time no see, huh Bradford?" Bradford was his last name, we were pretty accustomed to each other considering I've been in court quite a few times.

Brad rolled his eyes at me and pushed me forward gently. "Just keep it moving, Miss Spencer," I mock saluted him and walked forward till I was inside the courtroom I was in five years ago.

A big booth for Judge Moray to sit in with a witness stand next to that, across from the stand were two tables. One for the plaintiff and the other for the defendant, a position I was really familiar with. On the right side of the room near the wall was the jury booth but no one was in it today.

Thank god.

The last two things were the gallery were people sat and a small desk for the scribe. I stood in front of Judge Moray just as he looked up from his paper work.

"Miss Spencer, what a surprise it is to see you here early I didn't expect to see you back here for another five years." he said as he took his glasses off.

A part of me knew it was smart to talk back to the Judge but I couldn't help it. It was a natural response.

"Judge Moray, what a pleasant surprise it is, but please note it's also a month earlier than agreed, so I think the score is Spencer-1 Court-0."

"You're attitude is not appreciated Miss Spencer." I just shrugged my shoulders a bit and he sighed picking up the papers. "Sadly this all seems to be filled out correctly. You have a place to live, agreed to take the court appointed therapy sessions, signed the contract and have filled out of all the release forms. As much as I hate to say this but, your release has been granted Miss Spencer."