.Chapitre Six.

Please read the long AN at the bottem of the chapter please!

---------------------------

Dear Henry,

I’m sorry to hear about you daughter or whatever and I honestly don't even know if your real. I mean for all I know, you could be Ms. Ada lying to me so don't expect to learn anything dark and deep about me.

Here's what you're allowed to know until I can tell your a real person. My name is Reagan, I’m 19, and I’m obviously a girl. I don't really know what to write in this type of thing. I guess since you mentioned a little about your family, it'd be polite for me to do the same. I’m an only child, my 'Mother' has never been like a mother to me and neither has my 'Step-Father'. Don't ask about them unless I bring it up, I don't want to talk about them. In my eyes I don't have parents, or any family so consider yourself lucky to at least have your two little boys.

Maybe we can talk soon; maybe.

 Reagan S.

There, the letter was done. Now all I had to do was find a envelope and seal it for Ms. Ada to send away. Henry, there was something about that name that was familiar to me but also really distant. Maybe I heard it from a movie or something.

“Whatcha doin'?” I heard Dale chirp over my shoulder. Folding the letter quickly I shoved it into my back pocket. The letter was personal and I didn't wan him to read it. Dale and I where close but we weren't that close. He was like a brother to me, not as close as Cole and I though.

“Writing a letter to my pen-pal.” I told him calmly while my heart was beating wildly in my chest from when he scared me. I turned my head back to look into his chocolate brown eyes. “Jerk,” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

“Hey! Is that any way to talk to the guy who can kick your ass?” he asks me with a cocky smile. I laughed at him and shuck my head. Shows how much he knows. If I wanted to fight him for real then I would, and I’d win too.

“Pretty sure you mean that the other way around.” I told him as I stood up to walk out of the room. Even though I was scared to give the letter to Ms. Ada there was something in me that was making me do it. Maybe it was that little voice in the back of my mind again, I really needed to get a name for her. Hope. She can have my little name, since she's so optimistic.

As soon as I put my hand on the door it opened, pulling me slightly. I immediately went to apologize when me eyes looked onto a pair of gray ones and my breath caught in my throat. This is my first time seeing him since I kissed his cheek on the couch, and I didn't know how to react.

“Hi,” I muttered to him quietly.

“Hey,” he responded not looking at my face. Way to go Reagan, kiss the guard and make things super awkward. I looked down quickly and swallowed nervously. This was too awkward and I needed to get out of here, now.

“I, uh, I gotta go.” I told him quietly, and made a run for it. Well, I didn't run away just walked off quickly.

Stupid Ethan. Stupid kiss. Stupid me. Why did I have to go and kiss him? That was probably the most awkward run-in I’ve ever had. Maybe I could tell Cole about it, he was Ethan’s best friend and I’m sure he would know how to fix everything.

I walked down to Ms. Ada's office and felt in my pocket for my letter, but it was empty. Fuck! It was gone! Where was it, it could be anywhere by now. What if someone picked it up and read it? I felt my heart beat accelerate, that would be bad. Very bad.