.Chapitre Dix-Sept.

I woke up the next morning feeling really confused. Of course I was happy that Ethan was taking a day off work to get better but I knew I was going to miss him. Hell, just knowing he wasn't here made me miss him.

And I hated the fact that he had that sort of power over me, but at the same time I didn't care that he did.

At the moment I didn't know why and quite frankly I didn't want to.

I tossed the beige and tan blanket off of my body and sat up, I was starving! Having Marisa here to talk to made me loss track of time and I forgot to eat.

My stomach was grumbling so I quickly picked up my shoes and put them on, speeding out of my room and demanding Dale to open the door for me. He did as I told him and I smiled at him before quickly leaving.

At the moment I didn't care that the prison food was horrible and disgusting. I was starving!

I got in excitedly, I couldn't remember the last time I was this excited to eat the prison's food. Well, I don't think I ever was, in truth I was just excited to eat.

When it was finally my turn for the lunch lady to put food on my tray I was happy. That was until I saw what they were serving. Soggy fruit, warm iced-tea, and a dried piece of bread with a slice of meat and a slice of cheese.

Yum.

Sighing I took my food over to Camilla and sat next to her. This was new, usually I wasn't up early enough to eat breakfast with her, especially lately since Ethan would always stay late.

"Hey, long time no see," I told her with a smile as I used my spork to spear a piece of pineapple from my bowl.

She turned to look at me shocked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Either you're up early or I lost track of time and it's suddenly lunch." Camilla said like a smart ass. I took a sip of my so called sweet tea and coughed at the taste of it.

Maybe I shouldn't be eating Ethan and Cole's food while I was locked up here. I was growing accustomed to normal food that wasn't older than I was and that wasn't a good thing, seeing as how I still had to spend two and a half months here.

"Haha Camilla, I just went to bed early last night that's all," she nudged my shoulder and raised her eyebrow at me and I knew what she was asking.

She was wondering why I went to bed early and why I wasn't upstairs with Ethan. I just gave a little shake of my head and a small half smile, telling her that he wasn't here today. She nodded and took a bite out of her fruit.

I thought about how long I had left here and how long Camilla had. She was getting out a month earlier than I was, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

The thought of being here without her scared me. I've lived with her for five years, the whole time I've been here, what was it going to be like without her?

Would I go insane or go back to being a bitch?

I still remember the time they separated us for a day and I made it a living hell for the other guards and the warden. That day I visited the warden four times and he finally agreed to move us back together.

Would something like that happen again?

I sure hoped not.

"Reagan? Hello?!" I snapped out of my thinking and turned to face Camilla.

"What?" I asked her confused, blinking a few times. Was she trying to talk to me the whole time?

Oops.