.Chapitre Trente-Six.

"Dale you're the one who called me so if you want to talk, start talking and stop playing video games with Cole or I hang up. Got it?" I told him exasperated. I was tired and after the day I've had so far, I was not in the mood to hear him and Cole argue back and forth about shooting some hooker on a video game.

There was a rustling in the background and then a feminine voice began talking. "Hey Reagan! How's everything in Iowa?" The cheery voice of Camilla asked me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped in the process of raiding the Andrews' fridge. What in the world was Camilla doing over at the apartment?

"Um, not to sound rude but what are you doing there?" I asked her aloud.

I could almost picture her shaking her head at me. "Yeah, nice to talk to you too," she said sarcastically.

I laughed a second and pulled out Ethan and I's leftovers from dinner.

The whole Reagan-is-a-whore-who-shouldn't-be-within-two-feet-of-my-son incident didn't really give us time to eat.

"Miss Spencer you are a guest! Please let me warm that up for you," I jumped about a foot in the air and turned to see Sasha in the kitchen -- still in uniform. Yes, Ethan's parents had maids... and butlers, and chefs and much more than was necessary to function like a proper human being.

"Thank you, Sasha but I'm capable of warming up two plates of left overs, you can, uh, go now." I told her awkwardly.

She looked at me shocked but after a second or, so she smiled and curtsied before leaving the room.

"What the hell was all that?" Camilla asked.

Huh, forgot I was on the phone.

"It was one of the maids or house keepers. I don't know what exactly to call them." I told her.

She was quiet on the line for almost a minute. I could really tell that the maid thing was weird for her to deal with too. I never imagined that Ethan's family would be one to have people to wait on them hand and foot.

But then again, I also didn't know exactly how rich his family was until now...

I shook the thoughts out of my hand and realized I was still on the phone with Camilla or Dale or who knows who's on the line now.

"So, you've met the yummy Ms. Sasha, have you?" I heard Dales voice ask me over the phone. I rolled my eyes at him as I reached up to grab two plates for me and Ethan.

Turns out plates weren't in the same cupboard as the ones back at the apartment.

"Dale, I thought you had a thing for the librarian? Oh, and do you happen to know where they keep their plates at?" I asked him. Hopefully he could hear the small hint of frustration in my voice.