.Chapitre Vingt-quatre.

The first shop Marisa dragged us into was a dress shop. All you could see we're dresses and shoes, even s few little skirt things. According to Marisa they were tulle, but I had no idea what that was.

I was off by myself looking on as Marisa and Camilla were shopping. Most if the dresses in this shop shouldn't have even been considered clothes, more like scrapes of material.

Not really my outfit of choice.

"Reagan come try this on, it would look great on you!" Marisa gushed as she held up a dress. Well what was supposed to be a dress.

It was black and had a lot of cuts on it.

"I'd rather wear something that's not the size of a handkerchief," she just rolled her eyes at me and shoved me into a dressing room with the dress. I sighed and tried to get out. "Very funny Marisa now let me out!"

I heard her tisk faintly, "Not so fast Reagan, you have to try the dress on and show me before you can come out."

This must have been why Ethan warned me about Marisa. She was a monster when it came to shopping.

There had to be a way to get out of here without trying on the dress. Sadly, Marisa found a way to lock the door from the outside and there were no spaces to crawl out of. I was really going to dislike myself for this.

Reluctantly I took off my clothes and slipped on the, er, dress. I turned to look in the mirror and grimaced. There were no sides to the dress, or back for that matter. It was short, really short, barely reaching my mid thigh. There was one strip of fabric in back of the dress holding the bottom up.

I knocked on the door and Marisa opened it with a whole whistle. "You totally have to by that dress," she gushed loudly. I shook my head frowned.

"No way, I feel naked in this thing."

"That's top bad, I bet Ethan would like it," she said with a shake of her head. I rolled my eyes and shut the door on her. I'm pretty sure Ethan would like to see me wearing clothes, not almost naked.

I changed back into my normal clothes and stepped out of the room with the barely there dress. Marisa shook her head as I put it back on the rack. "What a shame, the dress looked amazing on you,"

"That was not a dress, and even if I did like it I have no money to buy anything." I told Marisa as I crossed my arms across my chest. She rolled her eyes and walked closer to me.

"I'm the one taking you guys shopping so that means I'll buy everything." she explained as she looked at more clothes. I just stood there in shock. There was no way I was going to let Marisa buy all my things, that would make me feel weird.

"No, there's no way your buying me anything." she sighed and turned to face me.

"Don't be so stubborn, and it's not like I can't afford it."

"But Marisa--" she quickly cut me off.

"I want to do something nice for my cousins girlfriend and her best friend, is that so bad?"

"Marisa..." she gave me a look that shut me up quickly. I usually wasn't one to back down but there was just something about Marisa that made me think twice.

Now I knew why Ethan hated shopping with her.

"Fine, but if your taking us shopping I'm not buying anything from the Slutty Pumpkin," I told her looking at the dresses in disgust. One of the workers choose to walk by at that moment and looked at me incredulously. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned away from her as she stomped off.