.Chapitre Cinq.

Warning! If you haven't read APR do not read this chapter, there is a small spoiler in there, sorry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch had to be the time I hated the most. The people were loud, the food was almost inedible and there was one person in particular I was trying to avoid. She-rah. I thought I was rid of her but I was wrong. It's been a week since I moved to my new cell block and I thought I’d never have to see her again.

After eating normal food the night Ethan stayed with me I haven't had much of an appetite. Scoping the potatoes up and letting them fall back onto the tray, my mind wandered off to the previous week. It consisted of Ethan and I sharing awkward glances and Cole being more obnoxious than usual.

The highlight of last week was walking out of my room to see Darren with a black eye. I went to say thank you to Cole but he said it wasn't him so I didn't know who could have done it. Camilla seemed to notice I was aggravated because she always mentioned it.

"Hey there pudding cup." She-rah's manly voice met my ears. I cringed and tried my best to ignore her by continuing my conversation with Camilla. She pulled my hair out of it's ponytail and began to rake her hands through it roughly.

I let out a grunt as she pulled my head back by my hair. That's it, I couldn't take it anymore. After throwing my spoon down on my tray I stood up to face her. She had a strong build and had her blonde hair held back in cornrows. "What the hell do you want?" I asked her aggravated.

"You baby-cakes." my fists balled instinctively and I slowly moved my right leg behind me getting ready to fight her.

Reagan, if you fight her you'll get sent back to your cell or a day in solitary confinement.

Well annoying voice, lets hope for solitary confinement.

"I swear if you take one step closer to me I’ll brake your nose." I whispered to her in a threatening tone. She just smirked and winked at me.

"I like em feisty." she made a move toward me and I brought my fist up to punch her in the nose, when my fist was about to connect with her a hand stopped mine. I followed the persons arm with my eyes till I landed on the persons face.

Ethan, of course it had to be him. I moved my arm so it was behind my back and frowned at me. "Let's go, Reagan." he spoke loudly and he steered me out of the quiet cafeteria and back to the cell block. Once we got there he shut the door and let go of my arm.

"What the hell was that?!" he asked me in an angry voice. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. This conversation was going to awkward, I just a feeling about that.

"I'm tired of She-rah always sexually harassing me so I was finally going to give her a piece of my mind." I relied back nonchalantly with a shrug.

"She-rah?" he questioned me with an amused look on his face. I nodded as I sat down on the couch.

"It's the nick-name she forces us to call her." I responded as he sat down on the other end of the couch. Then it got really quiet. We haven't talked since the night he stayed with me. The only words we've said to each other where, 'I want to go out for a walk' and 'Okay'. I looked over to him the same time he turned to look at me.

"You know, I think She-rah could take you." he told me with a playful smirk. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Ethan was crazy if he thought She-rah could beat me. Yeah, she was bigger and had more muscles than I did but I could take her.