.Chapitre Neuf.

Today was Saturday, meaning one of two things. It's been four days since I really talked to Ethan and two days since the fight between us.

I also had to visit Ms. Ada today for my therapy session, which I wasn't looking forward too.

I hated that I fought with Ethan but there wasn't anything I could do about it. It was for the best, anyway. Things between Ethan and I where heading in the wrong direction. Me getting jealous over his cousin just proves that.

That sweet thing about him that I couldn't stand was that he didn't even take back the boxing gloves he got me.

The only good part about not speaking to Ethan was that I got to talk to Camilla more often. The down side to that was that she was always asking questions. Questions that I didn't want to answer.

Some would be about Ethan and others would be about my 'Mother' and Step-Father. Like, 'what happened to you when you where a kid' and many more. I don't know why she chooses to ask these questions, though. Especially after all this time. I get the sick feeling that she knows what happened, even though I've never told anyone, or really admitted it to myself.

And itt scared me. No one was going to find out, ever. It probably sounds really stupid, or something a crazy person would say, but I'd rather die then have people find out.

Okay, I'm done thinking about that. I didn't need to break down in front of everyone, again.

T.V. Just concentrate on the show Camilla was watching. Dale wasn't here at the moment, his car wouldn't start so he took it to the shop before finally getting a cab.

I knew this because we had a replacement guard for Dale till he got here. That was the reason for it being quiet. Oh, and the fact that Ethan and I weren’t talking to one another.

Dale burst through the door and I stopped myself from smiling. If the other guard, whose name is Ryan, wasn’t here then I would have smiled and asked Dale how his 'baby' was.

"Alright Ryan, you're free to go." Dale said as he slapped Ryan's shoulder lightly. He nodded and got up to leave. Once the door shut behind him I smiled.

"I thought you where ditching for today." I told Dale as he made his way over to the couch. He took a seat between Camilla and I.

"Oh Reaggie-poo, I could never leave you!" I smiled and laughed as he attacked my hair with his hands. After pushing him away from me and fixing my hair I caught on to what he said to me.

Reaggie-Poo?

 I voiced this question aloud and Dale just shrugged and put his arm around my shoulders. His smart reply was, 'What? It fits'.

My reply was a eye roll and a playfully nudge to his side.

I shock my hair out of my eyes and met the eyes of a person sitting diagonal from me. 

 Ethan.

For some reason his arms are crossed and he's glaring at Dale, like he's trying to get him to melt or disappear. I quickly avert my gaze so he doesn't catch me starring.

My eyes find Cole and I see he's also starring at Ethan. Ethan finally looks over to Cole and it's as if they have this conversation in their mind.

The room is quiet, except for the T.V. as background noise. For some reason I'm nervous.

Suddenly, Ethan stands up and stalks over to the door, slamming it on his was out. Cole gets up to follow him and when he reaches the door, turns back to look at me.

Whatever he tried to tell me, I didn't understand and almost as soon as he looked at me, he left.

What was up with that? Ethan looked so pissed off; and hurt.