.Chapitre Vingt-cinq.

I woke up the next morning with a yawn and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Ethan's head was on my chest and I smiled, running my fingers in his hair. He pulled me closer to him and I couldn't help but giggle as he snuggled to me.

He must have been exhausted from working 16 hours, I crawled out of bed slowly and tiptoed my way to the kitchen where Dale and Cole were.

They were talking about the prison and I just ignored them and made my way to the fridge. There was nothing to drink or eat. My question was how do they survive? I took note of the new takeout containers and sighed.

That's how they lived.

It was a wonder they weren't fat.

My mouth was dry and I really needed something to drink so I made my way to the living room and looked into the recliner. Sure enough Ethan's water bottle was still there. I picked it up and walked back into the kitchen.

"So what time did Ethan come home?" Cole asked me as he leaned against the counter opposite me. I climbed on top of the counter and opened the bottle and took a drink.

"2 A.M."

Dales jaw dropped and he stood up and walked over to us.

"He worked a 16 hour shift?" I nodded and crossed my arms under my breasts. And he still had a surprise planned for me. Maybe I should make him cancel it so he can rest. I began chewing on my bottom lip and sighed.

"What time did you guys finally fall asleep?" Cole asked. I thought about it for a second.

"Maybe 2:30?" the sound of the bedroom door opening made me look toward the kitchen entrance and Ethan walked in. Messy hair, still in pajamas and rubbing sleep from his eyes.

I smiled as he made his way over to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I spread my legs and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm tired," he mumbled into my shirt.

"Well you did work for 16 hours, your not working today are you?" he moved back a bit to smirk at me.

"No, it's part of the surprise," he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back a little. He just grabbed onto my legs and pulled me with him.

"Ethan!" I squealed and clung to him. He laughed and set me to my feet. He kept his hands on the back of my thighs and held me closer to him.

"You should wear shorts more often," he whispered in my ear, I could feel his hands trailing higher and higher and I slipped away from him and pushed his shoulder as I walked past.

"Your such a pervert," I said, tugging down the shirt I was wearing just a little bit.

Dale and Cole gagged and I rolled my eyes at them. Ethan walked over to me and turned me around. "Now, start getting ready so I can and we can get this surprise underway," he said, pushing me out if the kitchen and into the living room.

I began walking away from him and near the hall when I turned around. "Stop looking at my butt!" he laughed and held his hands up in surrender before walking back into the kitchen. I smiled and shut the bathroom door.

I still didn't know what this surprise was, or what it was for but I had to admit, I was kind of excited.

My bags of body wash and shampoos, where already in here. Marisa was very persistent that I needed more than one choice. She took me into Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, and a few random hair salons so I think I was set for a while.

I picked out a few random ones and set them near the shower before starting the water.

I took my clothes off and set them in the hamper before stepping into the shower. It was really relaxing after the hectic day I had yesterday. And the added on stress of this surprise.