.Chapitre Dix-Neuf.

First thing in the morning I went to see Ms. Ada. There was something about what Camilla said about getting out of here early and that made me think about it.

What would it feel like to be out of here, to be in the real world again? To be able to interact with people who weren't locked up in a cell or guarding me and watching my every move. To eat actual food and wear real clothes.

It seemed like heaven thinking about it.

"Reagan, how are you?" Ms. Ada asked when I sat down on the chair. I just really hoped she didn't bring up the whole secret thing.

"Good, how was the vacation?" I asked her politely, maybe if I actually talked a bit today shed forget about the Mitch thing.

Ms. Ada rolled her eyes and took off her glasses. I had a small suspicion they were for show and not for actual purposes.

"You know where not here to talk about me, this is your session, use it." she told me sternly. I rolled my eyes and just decided to get to the point.

"Okay fine, Camilla and I were talking and she brought up the topic of early release and it got me thinking that maybe I should I should apply for early release too. My behavior has improved, I haven't been in any fights, I got moved up to the incentive cell, I've actually been talking in therapy. I think I'm ready to be out." I told her honestly.

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I was ready to be out. I've been ready for a month now, since the day Ethan and I got together really.

"Well, in order for you to get an early release you need four things. One is a letter from me since I'm your court appointed therapist, two is a letter from one of the guards in your block but they have to have been working here for more than a year, three is a letter from warden Taylor and the fourth and final thing is a meeting with the D.A. to determine if she can give the go ahead to push your case up to the Parole Commission."

Wow that seemed like a lot. The letter from a guard wouldn't be a problem and for that I was going to Cole. I just hoped the process of getting them wouldn't be a long one.

"Now the important part is that you get the letters in today, I'll go down to the wardens and have him write his on his break and I'll write mine when you leave, your job is to get Dale, Josh, Darren, or Cole to write theirs by the end of the day and hand it into me. If all that gets done we should have a meeting with the D.A. set up Monday or Tuesday." she told me and she closed her notepad and smiled at me.

"Wow," I breathed surprised. "I'll get on it as soon as I get back to my block," I told her happily. She smiled and walked me to the door. When I got out the door I saw Keith waiting to take me back to my cell.

I felt happy. I wanted out early so I could be free again and so Ethan and I didn't have to hide anymore.

He did the key code for the door and I stepped in. I felt even happier when I stepped into the room.

"Et--" I began but stopped when I saw who else was in the room, Josh. He raised his eyebrow confused, shit I had to think of something quickly! "Either you guys need to give us the code to come in or have someone permanently stationed outside the door."

Lame I know but I had to think of something!

"Whatever I have to go meet Darren," Josh said as he walked past me and a I let out a shudder.

Great I forgot he was coming back today.

I began making my way over to the couch and stopped, seeing Cole standing alone in the corner. I beelined over toward him and smiled.

"You should write me a letter of recommendation," I told him simply. He looked at me confused but I didn't tell him what it was for, not yet. I had someone else to tell first but I wanted to do that in private. "Just go down and talk to Ms. Ada I need to talk to someone," I said as I turned around.