76

THANKS FOR ALL THE LIKES I LOVE YALLLLLL

" Well, show me
           A word that rhymes with Pavement
And I won't kill your parents
                                 And roast them on a spit "

The music that I hadn't noticed in forever continues to play in the background. My anxiety grows as i feel him right behind me, my palms going sweaty and my breathing getting heavier and heavier as I anticipate his touch once again.

" I need you-" He huffs out, his breath just as heavy as mine. I finally look up at myself in the mirror again and don't bother looking away instantly like I did before. My dark under eyes are darkened even more with my mascara from the night before and my lips are lightly swollen and chapped. I run my fingers over my skin and examine my sunken cheeks and sharp jawline. I don't see what he sees, but i'd love to learn how. " I - dont -need- anyone- else-" he continues, placing soft love bites and kisses up against my ass, his hands rubbing up and down my hips towards the tops of my thighs. His words are erotic and innocent all at once, my breath heavy and my stomach churning at every single kiss and every single movement of his fingertips.

" Please-" I whine as he wraps both of his hands around the front of his thighs and runs them up towards my center. My knees buck and I try to keep my self from kicking him as he brings his lips closer towards my very center.

The moans come out louder than I anticipate, my body completely unaware of any emotion of embarrassment as I become a complete and utter mess. His tongue laps on my clit and his fingers pump inside of me, my body so consumed by the feeling I don't even remember which part came first or when he even started. My eyes scrunch up and I lower my head down, my eyes opening and looking down at the counter as he continues. I don't try holding in any of my noises and simply let myself feel. The combination makes me stumble in my spot several times but each time I feel like tipping back I can feel his rough hands palm at my hips and keep me up. The feeling is euphoric, like none I've ever experienced before. I feel a series of feel good chemicals run through my body as I moan, biting down on my lip and finally taking notice of my movements once i look up at myself in the mirror and watch my facial expressions as I move up and down, grinding over his face instinctually. He doesn't miss a lick and after several euphoric minutes I start to worry for his breathing. He hasn't came up for air in what im sure feels like forever for him.

" Keep- going" he mumbles, the sound of him licking and kissing against me in between his words. I keep going but stop after several seconds, his body coming up from behind me and his figure hovering over me before he flips me over again and reconnects his lips to mine, the taste of my own juices entering my mouth. I don't complain and simply kiss him back, enjoying the intimate moment. I know im clean anyway. " Turn around-" he finally mutters still kissing me but slowly flipping me over and kissing from the sides of my mouth, to my cheek, to my neck and down to my shoulder. He wraps his hand around my neck and holds me up, running his fingers down my thighs and reaching my center and rubbing as he holds my face up and makes me watch myself crumble under his touch. My moans get loud once again and I feel him pressed against me, the feeling and revelation that he's just as turned on as me causing the wetness between my legs to grow even more although I almost doubted it was possible " You like that?" he asks practically rhetorically, knowing damn well Im enjoying this more than anything. " Tell me how much you like it." he demand in a harsh tone, the speed of his fingers growing painfully slower and his fingers wrapped around my neck growing tighter.

" I love- when you touch me- like this Alex-" I rush my words moaning in between. My body scrambles under his touch and he chuckles against my neck before leaving rougher bites against it. " Please-" I beg as he roughly grabs at my hips with one hand and rubs my most sensitive nerve with the other, my back arching to feel myself up against him.