27

" And if you like,the way you look that much, then baby you should go and love yourself."

The pop music plays through the speakers of the van as me and Shay sit in the back. She looks over to me and shoves her finger in her mouth to imitate a grotesque feelings towards the music. I laugh at her reaction and she sits back in her seat and lays her head on my shoulder. I'm sure she misses her boyfriend. She hasn't seen him for twelve hours.

After Alex's tantrum before the show in Seattle, yesterday he eventually came out and we played the show without anymore disruptions. I avoided Alex and Derek during the rest of the show and I even avoided going out or interacting with the guys on a personal level so gladly no drama has intervened. Oddly enough though I did feel some sort of emptiness. Thankfully though Shay has been by my side and has kept me company. After the show was over in Seattle we got prepared to take the twelve hour drive to the magnificent Salt Lake City. Christo offered for her to take a plane like they had planned to but she denied and said she rather spend some more time with me on a crowded and uncomfortable bus. I personally think she just wanted to get away from all the testosterone.

" Did you bring any of your mixtapes?" She asks and I shake my head before she pouts and groans in her seat once more.  Oddly enough a smile arises in me and I'm amused by the fact that she turns to my mixtapes for good music. I've always adored my music and felt nice when people didn't absolutely hate it but knowing that she actually enjoys it builds a warm feeling inside of me. " Hey buddy." She leans away from me and leans towards the vans driver before speaking up again. " Can you play anything other than pop, like atleast pop that's not from this era." She groans and he gazes back at her for a second before turning back towards the road and shaking his head. She groans again before leaning back and landing back on her seat. She's over exaggerating and acting like she's gonna die.

" You're ridiculous." I push her shoulder and laugh and she does the same. We're currently on our way to the airport to pick up the opening act and she practically forced me to come with her, because she supposedly 'missed seeing me and didn't want to spend another second away from me'. I doubt it. She just didn't want to go to the airport alone.

" We're here!" She screeches looking out the window as we pull up in front of the airport. We drive around several times looking for the boys before we finally spot a group of four boys standing on the sidewalk. We drive in front of them and shays instantly bursts out the door before we even officially park. She launches towards him and he lifts her up, with his hands on her ass as her legs wrap themselves around his torso. He looks towards the open door and smiles at me before motioning towards her with his eyes and laughing. Eventually shay lets go and he carefully puts her down, she smothers him with kisses and a wide and even childish grin covers his face. Shortly after, the driver takes their small carry on bags that carried their essentials to get ready before their flight and they all start to pile in, Christo next to Shay and the other three in the very back. We begin to drive towards the hotel and Shay wraps her arms around me and Christo before pulling us towards her armpits.

" My two favorite people." She says with a wide smile and I laugh. She continues to smother us and I quickly become uncomfortable in the affectionate yet awkward position.

" Baby, you're gonna have to let Jocelyn go." He says with a light chuckle when he notices my discomfort and she shakes her head like a child. " Baby, you can hold me all you want but I think Jocelyn's getting uncomfortable." He says with another awkward chuckle and she looks down at me before mouthing an 'oh' and letting go of me. All six of us laugh and I try my best to fix my crazy hair. She tries to help and pat my hair down but I just shake it off. I'll just fix it when we get to the bus. The ride to the hotel is less than half an hour so the rest of the ride we simply make small talk or stay quiet and gaze out into the city. I don't travel much on my own but I have been to Salt Lake City, with Cage.