63

A/N: I AM SO SORRY. I've been so busy and I got bad writers block for a couple of months and everytime I tried to write the chapter it just wasn't good enough and I want to deliver to you guys the best possible writing I can create. But again sorry and I appreciate all your guys sweet messages and comments ily all ENJOY

" Cause I was still unsure
But it's something I'm- "

The ringtone plays from my phone but before I can do anything against it he reaches over and gazes at it's screen before turning it off and tossing it into a drawer. My eyes watch him as he swiftly moves back towards me and places his lips on mine. Our lips reconnect and I place my hands on his biceps before beginning to lower them. Although I don't get very far before I feel a pair of hands grab mine and lift them up above my head. A playful grin pulls at my lips between our kissing and sooner than I wish his lips disconnect from mine before trailing down to my neck. His head rests between my neck as he nibbles on my skin before he begins to lower once again and nibbles on the softest parts of my breast. The top of his head is in clear view and I get a strong desire to run my hands through his hair but I'm pulled back from doing so as his hands stay connected to my wrists and keep them above my head. The desire to feel the smoothness of his now gel free hair only heightens and it begins to gnaw at the pit of my stomach and in between my legs.

" Alex-" I practically whine like a bratty child, desperately trying to remove my hands from his grasp as he holds them down only tighter than before. I shuffle in my spot and practically jump as his lips, tongue and teeth connect to a part of my breast that is much more sensitive than the rest. He takes notice and continues the pleasurable arrangement before letting one of his hands go from around my wrists and using the other one to hold down both of them as his now free one moves to my jawline, his fingertips dragging along as his eyes follow the outline of warmth his fingers leave behind. Shortly after his lips connect to mine and our tongues fight for dominance in a heated manner. The euphoria consumes me and I let out continuous and completely involuntary moans against his lips. A smile somehow creeps onto my lips but before I know it his lips disconnect from mine once again and he begins to leave sloppy wet kisses near my belly button, his hand still holding mine above my head. My ticklish behavior almost makes me let out a giggle from his kisses against my stomach but before I can he begins to lower his lips farther down. My breath hitches in my throat and he looks up at me and he leaves extremely wet kisses against my pantie lining. I swallow a lump in my throat and watch as his dark gaze burns into me, my body once again under his complete mercy as he looks into me.

I let out a light whine and he smiles up at me as he continues kissing and nibbling on my skin. He bites down on the skin on my hip and my legs jump up in slight pain but a moan leaving my lips countering against it. I close my legs tightly against one another and he quickly takes notice, spreading them apart with his free hand and placing his hand softly on the inside of one of my thighs. His cold rough fingers sit on the skin before he moves them away and brings them up to my lips, my mouth instantly opening and sucking on them. He watches me do so, his lips parting and an almost unnoticeable hum leaving his mouth before he moves them away. His fingertips hover just above my skin and I hold my breath, a rush of goosebumps running through my body as he runs his cold and now wet finger pads up and down the inside of my thighs. I let out a light whine when his fingertips get closer to my center and he moves his eyes away from my skin and looks back up at me, the darkness still consuming his eyes.

" What do you want baby?" He questions, a small moan leaving my lips as he lays his hand on the area under my hip and runs circles into the skin on my thigh only centimeters away from my most sensitive area. " Tell me" he says in a deep tone, removing his hands from my wrists and placing them around my neck.