70

" I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back
We were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check
We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached
But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then"

The next song from the vinyl plays and he begins to rub against my palm. Soon enough i move my hand inside his briefs, a slight gasp nudging to erupt from his lips as I stroke the tip of his member. A slight groan finally leaves his lips and a wave of confidence comes over me as I kiss his chest then begin to kiss lower, gazing deeply into his dark eyes as he begins to move and adjust to my movements that only get lower and lower. His mouth parts open and so does mine as I finally get low enough and tug at his briefs slightly, his sex coming into view as I bring it to my lips and teasingly rub his tip against my now moist bottom lip. He watches my every move and gazes into my eyes as I open my mouth and leave a light kiss before taking all of him into my mouth. His hips instantly buck forward and I feel him at the very back of my throat as a moan erupts without his consent. I gag slightly but still continue with movements as his dick strokes my mouth. Gasps and groans leave his lips every several seconds and his hand grazes the back of my head as he continues to stroke himself against my throat. I find myself gagging and choking after several deep strokes and soon enough he stops himself.

" why'd you stop" i ask, tears welling in the corners of my eyes and spit and precum around my lips. His thumb rubs the side of my cheek and he pulls me back up to return his lips to mine and kiss me once again. " do you want-" i try to speak but he doesn't let me do much talking before bringing his fingers down once again to rub up against my center. A moan instantly follows and he smiles against my lips at the sound. My body instantly reacts and moistens even more than I thought it ever could from only seconds of his touch. It's astonishing, the way my body manages to react so quickly and intensely to him and his every touch. It seems as if he digs deeps and rubs at the edge of every single one of my hormonal nerves. " Alex- please-" i practically beg, rubbing my crotch against his as I hold and stroke his member. He groans against me and pulls his lips from mine, his parting as I continue to stroke him.

" Are- you- sure" he asks in between pants as I continue, I nod my head and he kisses the side of my lips. " I dont have a condomn" he reminds me and I nod, not stopping my strokes and rubbing against him. I watch as his teeth bite down on his lips before he reaches for the back of my thighs and pulls me up the bed, his face in between my legs in a matter of seconds. Our positions instantly change soon enough and become a panting and moaning mess from under him.

" Alex-" I practically scream, trying my best to cover my mouth with my hand. " if you dont- " i stop another moan leaving my lips as i look down at the beautiful sight below my waist. " if you dont stop- I'm gonna cum" i pant and moan, trying my best to stay silent or atleast not as loud as I  was only seconds before.

" Ok baby" he answers, coming back up to leave kisses on my cheek and on the side of my lips before our lips touch once again. This man knows just how to make me want him in the most painful yet alluring way possible. " You want me inside of you?" he teases my entrance and I nod my head, my body too much of a sensitive mess to respond verbally. He places his lips on mine and I reach down to try and position himself inside of me but before i can he stops me with his own hand. " not yet baby," he teases me, biting down on my ear  before kissing and nibbling on my neck. His lips continue to lower until they reach my breast and he takes my boob into his mouth, his tongue swirling against my nipple as he traces it and plays with it. My moaning grows louder as he continues to tease me with his tongue, fingers and penis.

" Alex- please." I plead, moaning as i play with his locks of hair. He pulls his lips from my chest and moves up to kiss my mouth once again, his lips like silk against mine. His rough and cold fingertips lightly trace every curve of my body and soon enough I feel his entrance teasing me once again, only this time slightly deeper than before.

" What do you want baby?" he asks me, my center growing wetter and my bundle of nerves pulsing from in between my legs. He rubs himself against me and my body twitches involuntarily at the slight graze of himself.

" You-" I manage to moan out, after being speechless and breathless for so long.

He instantly reacts and brings his lips to mine, the pressure in between my legs growing deeper and deeper as he does as well. I moan louder than I have before and shut my eyes  as he begins to enter me, slowly at first then quicker as time passes. My eyes open when I hear him groan from above me and I catch the glimpse of his dark eyes gazing at me, no flinch or uncertainty in his features as he continues to  dance within my insides. I love this man. And no it's not just because he's causing such an extreme amount of physical pleasure. I love this man for who he is and not for the way he makes me feel. Because trust me loving him is pain. It's a level of pain that i have never experienced. It's like a drug. So bad for me but so good. Painfully yet erotically running through my bloodstream.

"Fuck-" he groans from above me, shaking me from my thoughts. " You feel- so good- baby" he mumbles in between moans. I nod my head and kiss just above his collarbone as he thrusts up into me. It's euphoric, the way he feels inside me. Maybe even magical in the least cheesy and most erotic way possible. I let out an involuntarily loud moan as he rubs against a corner of my insides that feels amazing. A grin covers his face and he kisses my lips before pulling away and speaking right into my ear as he nibbles on my lobe. " does that feel good baby?" he asks and i nod instantly. " you like feeling me inside of you?" he asks again and I answer by nodding and letting out a moan, too consumed by the pleasure to speak any words. " good". he mumbles before thrusting up into me again, harder and then faster.

A series of loud moans begin to leave my lips as he continues to thrust into me quicker and quicker. A series of sexual noises fills the room and I can feel my body growing more and more euphoric and consumed by him and the pleasure as he kisses my shoulders, neck, breasts and just about any layer of bare skin he can reach while being inside of me.

" I'm-" I begin, my moan interrupting my own words. " I'm gonna cum" I say the words i've said multiple times but for the first time I actually mean.

" mhm-" he moans, his fingers now rubbing against my clit as he continues thrusting inside of me. " you wanna cum for me baby?" he asks me in his deep and ever so sexy voice. I nod my head and a light chuckle leaves his lips before he goes down and reaches to place his lips on mine once again. My legs begin to shake and make a stuttering movement as he continues to rub my clit against his moist tongue. I try to shut my legs and I scramble from under him in complete pleasure.

" Alex-" I moan, shutting my thighs around his head but having them pulled apart by his rough and strong hands. " Aleeeeeeeex-" I squeal, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head as i come undone from under him.  My mind and body fill with euphoria and I feel him continue rubbing and sucking on my center, his fingers becoming soaked in my moisture. Once my eyes finally open I watch as he pulls his fingers from inside me and brings them to his lips, his head leaning down shortly after and leaving a kiss right on my lower lips. The kisses continue, moving from my lower body up to my upper body til he reaches my mouth, and face, a combination of light pecks on my mouth and forehead kisses being draped over me. A shade of light pink fills my cheeks as he begins to leave tiny pecks on them and i feel my stomach fill with another sense of euphoria. His fingers run through my hair and before I am aware my eyes shut and dreams of a life I didn't know i wanted or could ever reach fill my slumber.

A/U: I AM ALIVE AND I PROMISED ID FINISH THIS STORY PLS IM BEGGING YALL SEND ME MESSAGES ON HERE TO REMIND ME TO WRITE CAUSE I GET WRITERS BLOCK AND FORGET TO WRITE FOR MONTHS🤢 also sorry this chapter is slow i had to just post something and stop putting boundaries on what to release cause that just makes u guys wait longer, i swear i'll try to update more often