69

" Whispered something in your ear,
It was a perverted thing to say
But I said it anyway."

The music plays from the surround sound speakers in the hotel as he presses down on a record player on the mirrored desk near the rooms foyer. I swallow a lump in my throat and watch as he steps down into the bedroom area, slowly unbuttoning his soaked dress shirt.

" Hello, sweetheart." He breathes out, unbuttoning his shirt completely before gliding it past his shoulder blades and removing it. I feel the dampness in my mouth evaporate but I do little to look away from him as he watches me do so. He doesn't bother to make any teasing comments and simply throws his shirt off to the side, his eyes dark as they stay put on me. " have you been for a while?" He questions in a deep and soft tone.

" Mhm." I nod my head and bite down on my lip, watching him as he crawls onto the bed with me. My body slowly creeps away in a teasing manner but once I reach the edge I stop, his lips instantly rushing forward to capture mine. Our lips connect and a rush of euphoria consumes me, the smooth music and tapping of the rain against the windows leading me into a state of wonder. I hum into his mouth and he pulls away, gliding his white button up I'm wearing away from my shoulder and exposing my pale collarbones. He places a series of kisses on my skin and I hum in enjoyment, completely consumed by him and the music.

" Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby" he sings my eyes knitting shut in pleasure as he continues nibbling and kissing on my exposed skin. " As long as you're with me, you'll be just fine." He continues, his hands fumbling with the first two buttons on the shirt, his lips trailing down to my breasts shortly after. " Nothing's gonna hurt you baby." I feel a smile tug at my lips as he sings and places gentle kisses on my now partially exposed breasts. " Nothing's gonna take you from my side."

" Alex-" I moan, running my hands through his hair as he begins to bite down on the skin on my breasts. I lean closer towards him until I'm at the center of the bed. He moves one of his legs to be by my side and crawls on top of me, trailing kisses all over my upper body. As he nibbles on my skin I finish unbuttoning his shirt, the small slit now showcasing my torso. His lips instinctively lower and I lay my hands on the back of his head as he continues to nibble and trail sloppy kisses down the center of my breasts towards my lower abdomen. Once he reaches the end of my exposed skin he glides his tongue across the hem of my panties, a dampness instantly being felt from inside. My pants are clearly heard throughout the room but I do little to silence my need for him as he nibbles along the last bit of exposed skin above the hem of my panties. He bites down on the lace trim and I swallow a lump in my throat, longing for his touch in my most delicate of areas.

The music and rain continues in the background and I open my eyes, looking down to catch his eyes looking up at me. He crawls up my body and connects his lips to mine once again, my body already missing his taste. I run my hands through his hair as we continue to kiss, the feeling of him grinding against me causing the both of us to let out a pair of moans. My hands trail the hem of his soaked dress pants, his body reacting to mine almost instantly as he pulls himself up and begins to unbuckle himself. I watch him do so and examine his every feature, taking my time to relish in the beauty of the man I have the pleasure to be with.

" Are you ok baby?" He asks startling me and causing me to put a sudden jolt of pressure on my lip that I wasn't even aware I was biting. I feel A trail of blood glide from my lip but before I can react he brings his thumb to the area, gliding his thumb across and smearing the blood on my bottom lip before connecting his lips to mine. I'm taken aback by his actions but soon return back to my state of euphoria as I trace my fingers across his chest before running them up his neck and into his hair. His lips fasten their pace against mine and so does the rain from outside, my heart rate rising with each passing second. I run my hands slowly through his hair, pulling at the ends of his lengthy hair to which he lets out a moan. After several moments of kissing I feel one of his hands begin to lower away from my hip. His  cold fingertips trail my skin and I shudder in anticipation as he trails them against the skin lining my panties. He bites down on my bottom lip and I hum in appreciation, tangling my hands through his now messy hair as he glides two fingers into my panties. My body jolts forward as he places pressure on my most sensitive of areas, the feeling of him smiling lightly against my lips letting me know he enjoys what he's doing to me.