Close Kisses

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner! I was at an event that lasted all weekend and It was surprisingly exhausting! I'm not going to apologize anymore because most of you probably don't even read the authors note and those that do probably don't want to hear all my yapping. So, I'm ending my pathetic speech here and hoping that you enjoy this chapter!

-Blakeley

{ UNEDITED }

~-~ 

So, It turns out that my pour little car has met it's end. Something about it's engine and blah, blah, blah.

I was ticked at first, took out all my rage on Abe, and than finally calmed after a few hours and now, well, I could care less. Granted, I loved my car but she was getting up there in age.

We all knew this day was coming.

And now here we are, two days later standing on a another strangers front porch. Well, a stranger to me but an old friend to Abe, or so he say's.

I can't see Abe having friends. (and I mean that nicest possible way)

His attitude would scare a marine soldier up in a tree.

"Who are these people?" I ask Abe as we reach the final step on the porch.

"Old friends."

"You've said that already, but it doesn't give me much of a summary."

"Well, deal with it."

I scoff and cross my arms, settling with glaring at the door as Abe pounds on it with his large fist.

"You cranky." States Abe.

I give him nasty look.

"Well, I wonder why." I say dryly. "I've been driven out of my house, forced to see my long-lost sister after many years of avoiding each other, thrown over your back and carried like a sack of potato's for two whole freakin' days!" I say exasperated.

Abe scowls."You wanted to come, remember? And how else do you suppose I was to get you here, huh? Your stupid excuse of a car broke down right as the sun was rising and--"

"--If it weren't for my quick thinking, you'd be a french fry." I finish for him.

"It was me that found the house!" Abe growls loudly in frustration, throwing his hands in the air.

"Are you having one of those guy days? I mean, seriously. Calm down, will you?" I grumble.

"Calm down?" Abe shouts while I scowl at him. "I don't need to clam down! It's you that needs to calm down!"

"I'm not the one yelling," I point out.

"What?-Well-But you-Ugh!" Abe groans.

"What was that?" I say in mock shock. "Is the almighty Vampire, Abe Parke.....tongue tied?"

"Nicole...." Abe warns.

"It is in this very moment that I wish I had a camera." I say grinning at the fuming Abe.

"Nicole, I swear, if you don't shut that little mouth of yours I'll do it for you, throw you over my shoulder and dump you in a lake."

"Well, aren't we a ball of sunshine?"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up, you overgrown leech!" 

"Don't call me that!"

"Oh, and why not? Does it bother you?"

"Yes!"

"Well in that case, no you leech!"