Taken

A/N: Ok, I know how the last chapter was a cliff-hanger and, from experience, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait for the next update when everything is just starting to get good. So, I tried really hard to get this chapter done quickly so you guys could have it as soon as possible so I'm sorry if there's any errors or mistakes, It's still unedited but I'll try to fix everything soon. xD

P.S. I dedicated this chapter to jovanicalouis. Thanks so much for your support!<3

-Blakeley

{ UNEDITED }

~-~

"Where is he?! How can he just disappear?!" I shriek to no one in particular, pacing back and forth across the living room carpet, my heels and clutch spread out on the floor. I run a hand through my hair, breathing in and out slowly as I try to calm down, but to no use.

"We have to find him! What if something happened? What if that vampire, murder dude has him, huh? What then? He could be dead and would we know? No!" I bring my nails to my mouth and begin chomping on them like my life depended on it, my feet moving across the length of the room over and over again.

"Nicole, you need to calm down. Remember, Abe's a vampire - a strong vampire. He'll be ok and we'll do everything we can to find him. But, in the mean time, you need rest." Hugo tries to pry my fingers from my mouth but I resist, turning away form him and beginning to pace again.

"I am not sleeping! Do I look freaking tired to you?!" I yell, stomping my foot and clenching my fists by my side.

"I'll take care of her, honey. You go try and find out what you can about what happened while I take care Nicole." Aria pecks her husband on the lips before starting my way, Hugo beginning to trudge down the hallway and out of sight.

"Come with me, Nicole." Aria say's, holding out her hand and beckoning me to come to her. I pause, take a deep breath and slowly let out before slowly sliding my hand into hers. I instantly relax, though I have no idea why, and suddenly feel very exhausted. She puts a hand on my back and guides me down the hall, up the large staircase and towards my room.

She sets me on my bed and shuffles into the bathroom, turning on the water and coming back out a moment later. She walks into the closet, her face looking calm and collected while I look like a complete mess.

My hair has fallen out of it's up-do, my makeup is smudged from all the times I've rubbed my eyes and my dress in wrinkled and twisted weirdly from being tromped on inside the mansion.

"Come on, stand up." I let her help inside the bathroom before setting down on the toilet seat. She instructs me to undress and soak in the tub for a good hour, making sure I have a fresh pair of clothes at the ready before exiting the room, shutting the door behind her and leaving me to my own.

I take out my hair and strip down before sinking into the tub, the hot water burning only for a minute before starting to soothe my tense muscles.

Tonight's events run through my head a frightening pace causing a headache to appear rather quickly.

He's ok. He's ok. He's ok, he has to be. He has to be.

He's going to be fine, you'll see. He's going to be fine.

I breath in and out slowly, my nerves on edge and my heart beating rapidly. He's Abe Parke, for goodness sake! The stubborn, egotistical, Mr. Know It All. He'lll be fine, I know it. And hey, maybe he wasn't taken at all. Maybe, just maybe, he was pushed away from me and didn't make it out of the house in time to catch a ride with us. Maybe he's on his way here right now.