Blood - part 2

A/N: Two chapters in one day. Don't I feel like a stud! I feel quite accomplished with myself. Now, on to the story!

P.S. Sorry for how rushed this is, I truly am sorry. And also, sorry again for the length of this chapter. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging on the last chapter so I decided to wright another one, it's just not as long.

-Blakeley

{ UNEDITED }

~-~

"Becca?" I rasp.

This can't be possible. I saw her. She died, she was on TV laying in the dirt, bloody and torn apart.

"Nicole."

Her voice is emotionless, completely empty and sounds almost...dead.

I take her in slowly. Her face has paled (naturally) and seems to have sunken in slightly making her look unhealthy, and yet her features still look flawless. Her lower cheekbones are more defined and pointed, her eyes are no longer a deep blue but a bright red, matching Amos's almost exactly.

"What have you done to her..." I whisper hoarsely, already feeling the floodgates slowly starting to break.

"Who, me? Oh no, she wanted this. This is all her." Amos say's, gesturing towards Becca before stuffing his hands back inside his pants.

"Your lying."

"No I'm not." He say's in a singy-sing voice, stepping towards Becca and running a hand through her hair.

"She wanted to be beautiful, is what she told me. She wanted to be strong, to be above others. I told her I could help her and she excepted, no questions asked." He say's.

"Don't touch her!" I snarl. He chuckles, shaking his head but takes his hand away none the less.

He turns towards me and suddenly his face looses all amusement and goes completely serious. He becomes deathly still, nothing moving except for his eyes that move up and down my body slowly.

"Now, where is Abe? I expect to be given what I came for, and in return," He say's, jerking his head back towards Becca. "I'll let her live." He starts walking towards me, slowly, painfully.

My eyes widen.

Why aren't you guys following through with the plan? Aren't you supposed to be doing something right about now?

We can't. Not yet, at least. It could get you killed. Just hang on a few more minutes.

If I live that long!

"He isn't here yet," I say, trying to come up with a reasonable and believable lie but my voice shakes slightly, giving me away.

"Oh?" He questions, still walking towards me. "Such a shame," He stops a few feet away and sighs. "I specifically said 3:45pm, and yet, I get nothing. I was being very generous, you know. I gave you time to deliver him to me and yet you can't even do such a simple task." He say's.

"No matter," He say's, appearing beside Becca and gripping her neck tightly, her feet dangling a good four inches above the ground.

"No!" I scream, reaching out with my arms as if that simple action would make him release her. But Becca lays limp, not even fighting him. Her eyes look glazed, as if she was in a daze and I soon realize she probably has no idea what's happening right now.

Amos laughs cruelly, an evil glint appearing in his eyes and before I can utter another word, he twists his wrist and an echoing 'crack!' echoes around the clearing. Becca's body hits the earth with a soft thud. I gasp, covering my mouth with one hand and shaking my head.