Pain

~-~

Fire.

That's the only word to explain it. My body burns and stings in every regoin and point there is. The burning only seems to get feircer as the more awake my mind becomes.

It's unbearable as a throaty moan of pain bubbles out of my mouth making my jaw lurch with discomfort and torture and my throat twinge.

My eyes sting like I've been stung with thousands of bee's and jabbed with hundreds of tiny needles.

My arms and legs gripe and throb making me feel like I've been run over my a truck.

My head aches painfully against my skull making it feel as if I've been hit by a sledgehammer.

My hands instinctively reach for the places where I'm hurting but the action causes even more insufferable pain making a gasp leave my sore throat.

"Shh, shh. Stop moving, jeune. It will go away soon, I promise. Just hold on a little longer," Say's a very familiar voice that I can't quite place.

I try to open my eyes but I seem to be fading back into to darkness as the strangely familiar voice whispers encouraging words in my ear before the light disappears fully, leaving me in a pit of blackness.

~-~

Light slowly starts to appear outside my closed lids, making an unwanted headache appear and a groan of protest escape my dry, chapped lips.

Bringing my arms up, the pain I felt before isn't as strong and is easily bearable. Though the aching in my legs, arm and ribs haven't ceased a whole lot, they're slightly better.

Slowly, I peel my eyes open and start blink rapidly, the crust in my eyes causing me to raise my hands and rub away the crusty substance.

I groan and slowly twist my head around to get a good look around me.

Glancing around, all the walls are painted a blood red with black interior. A black comforter lays over the top of my with matching blood red sheets underneath. Black and red pillows lay behind my head and black drapes hang around the bed having been pulled back and tied so I can see the rest of the room.

Looking around, I notice it's fairly plan. A large glass door that exits out to a large balcony, a desk and chair sit in a corner, a lamp has been turned on that sits on a side table beside the bed, and Three other large doors spread around the room, excluding the balcony door.

Theory one: This isn't my room.

Looking down, I notice I'm not dressed in my former clothes but instead, an oversized black mens shirt with only my undergarments underneath.

Second theory: These aren't my clothes.

Starting to slightly panic, I attempt to sit up but fail miserably and only end up falling back down on the bed making a pathetic whimper escape from my mouth and my eyes instinctively look out towards the open glass door.

Squinting out into the night, I can see a tall black figure standing out on the balcony, the door wide open letting the cool nights breeze blow the curtains back and forth.

"Abe?" I whisper in a croaky voice.

The figure stays still, un-moving as it gazes out upon the night sky until after a few minutes, It slowly turns and makes it's towards the the bed.

As the light hits it's face, I sigh in relief seeing Abe's flawless features come into view.

"W-where am I-I?" I croak, my throat feeling like sand paper and sounding like it too.