PROLOGE

~-~

"I hate you." I sniffle, my eyes burning with unleashed tears threatening to spill over.

"No you don't." He smirks at me, his long legs striding over to me at a painfully slow pace, his cat-like eyes watching me with curiosity and amusement.

"I do." I glare at him. "I hate you because you won't listen to me when I tell you how much you mean to me. I hate you because every bit of hurt I feel is because of you. I hate you because you attract every other females attention. I hate you because your more freaking pretty than I am and I'm the girl!" my sniffles become louder as I continue. "I hate you you because your perfect - too perfect. I hate you so freaking much because everything I've ever wanted is you!"

"You don't mean that."

'See?" I point out. "You deny everything - every single thing! You care for me as much as I care for you, your just in denial." I wipe my nose with the back of my hand.

"I'm not in-"

Life is seriously screwed up when the woman has to make the first move.

So, being the confident and sexy woman I am, I strut over to him with a determined glare, my stance tense and rigid.

And before I give myself - or him - the time to back away, I step onto his toes to give me a height-boost and grip the sides of his face, bringing his head down to my reach and crushing my lips against his.

And that, lady's and gentleman, is how you kiss a vampire.

~-~

Meet Nicole Rosabelle. A witty, passionate, cunning, confident, adventurous red-head. To her, vampires only exist on a sheet of white paper that belongs in a book at the library. But even though these mythical creatures don't exist in her world, she can't help but be undeniably fascinated by them.

But isn't that like every other vampire-addicted female? Perhaps not. When Nicole meets dark and brooding Abe Parke, things take a twist in her already not-so-normal world. WARNING: I'm sorry for any incorrect spelling or grammar. I'm still learning.

~-~