Stupid Hormones

(A/N) Ok, before I start this chapter I just have to say one thing.........YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME! MY STORY HAS OVER SEVEN-HUNDRED READS! *wipes tear from eye* You guys are the best! *sniffle* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This seriously means so much to me and I can't thank you people enough.

Ok! Now, on with thee stor-ay!

WARNING: this chapter is a little short. Sorry for the length but I've had a long and tiring day. But I hope you all like it. Bya!<3

[ UNEDITED ]

~-~

Alright, I'll admit it, I'm stupid.

I'm honestly, inexplicably, earnestly, grimly, unquestionably, stupid.

But what can a girl do?

Stupid hormones and they're hormonal feelings.

That's right, Nic. Take it out on your hormones.

I actually admitted, shamefully, to myself just five seconds ago that....

goodness, I can't even say it.

That I thought....

Abe was hot.

Shut the mother frudgen front front door, I can't even look at myself!

I blame it totally on his vampire side. Besides, It's completely normal to be attracted to a vampire - it's a vampires greatest weapon! Seduction and beauty. Although he's never tried to seduce me before  - thank the heavens - his beauty is charm enough.

I seriously need to stop talking now.

I have been sitting here, frozen, for the past five minutes staring strait ahead at the stunned vampire who sits stiff as a statue among my couch.

Confused? Let me rewind.

[ FLASHBACK FIVE MINUTES ]

Abe and I have been arguing for the past ten minutes about that roly-poly waitress who had served us last night at the restaurant - the same waitress who was openly flirting and ogling Abe for the few short minutes she was with us.

Not short enough if you ask me.

"She was staring at me!" He snaps. I roll my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, Abe, you've repeated that same sentence over and over and over again for the past ten minutes. Can we now move on? Besides, she wasn't staring, she was just..." I search my brain for the a word to explain her but come up with nothing.

Words can't even describe her.

"Words cannot describe." I say mimicking my brains thoughts.

"She was staring!" My brittle temper snaps, his persistence and attitude finally lighting my fuse - and like a firework, let the show begin.

"That's because your hot!"

[ FLASHBACK OVER ]

And now here we are, both of us to shocked by my words to even notice that L.A has started to growl at Abe for the millionth time today.

L.A is usually calm around him, never causing trouble but always keeps her distance - and for that I don't blame her - but today she's been unusually strange. She didn't greet me this evening after I arrived home from work like she always does, she snapped at me earlier when I had set her food bowl down for her to eat, and now she's been growling and biting at Abe ever since he arrived.